Back to the Future Day

ColinD

• Administrators

1200px-TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Tim

OCT 21 2015 04:29

It's here, after more than a few years waiting, the day of the future, the day Marty and the Doc saw the future.

Some 35 years have passed since the iconic delorean captured the imagination of a generation.

We've begun to see some of the ideas make it and others fade away.

What are your best memories of the last 35 years?

Share your funny tales and happy moments...yes it's 35 years!

- - - 

A moment aside, Michael J.Fox who played Marty McFly has a wiki page here, was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991. Take a moment.

Love those you know.

- - -

Now if you've never seen a deLorean, well either way the car above is one, here's the story:

• Like 4

35 years ago, back in March...We were married (1980)

I had a Teal Blue MG Midget ..Loved it but it was going rusty

Horrified to discover that the stickers put on it by the best man together with the Just Married lipstick on the back window , damaged the paint when they were removed..

Sold it soon after for a Talbot Sunbeam!!...Bad decision

• Like 1

And they didnt foresee oiks like Fox News and Sky following them wherever they went. Breaking news and all that. Shock horrror, boy claims to have travelled from 1985. Exclusive from Fox says there is a mad professor involved. Experts warn that the vehicle may not meet current emissions levels :D

• Like 1

I missed this thread :( I didn't know what day it was at all not being back from work until 10pm..... I am gutted I would have taken the day off. I found out after from a mate that one of the cinemas here was showing all 3 movies back to back with a 10 min gap between each one for £6 and £1 for drink refills etc :o :o :o GUTTED! 

Another mate here posted this on his fb last night after ordering his Dominoes online.

He added these instructions to his order when asked:
Dominoes%252520C%2525201of2.jpg

When he opened the box:

Dominoes%252520C%2525202of2.jpg

PSNI like to post the odd pic of their speed guns when they have dealt with speeders and they posted this yesterday too:

PSNI%252520BTTF.png

This made me laugh too, but it's a little NSFW

• Like 2

• Administrators

Ford have a new optional extra for all their cars today. I wonder if Skoda are doing the same?

er no they did a citigo black edition. Which is clever, if you think about it... 88mph is quite good going, might be the odd dash light or whooshing sound.

@FUBAR I almost used that video, because!

• Like 1

PSNI like to post the odd pic of their speed guns when they have dealt with speeders and they posted this yesterday too:

PSNI%2520BTTF.png

I saw this one too.

2qszb01.jpg

• Like 1