car dealership

morning you lovley lot.
Im looking at getting the car in the link but I cant find anything on the dealer :/

the dealer is called jk motors. All I know it's 100 miles from Wellingborough.

Any one know anything about them at all?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201508296460869?search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&body-type=estate&make=skoda&fuel-type=diesel&onesearchad=used&price-to=4000&page=5&postcode=nn85ny&model=octavia&sort=default&logcode=p

Edited by Stuart-h

Mobile number only and car photographed against a mobile home site background doesn't fill me with confidence.

I don't think it's a traveller camp but still yeah wot he said ^

It's well specced (although the sat nav is dated) and the reg comes back ok as the right car. It is also keenly priced if in good condition although that can be a warning sign too in its own right, so do a hpi on it at least if you do look at it.

To find the location I search from a couple of postcodes and roughly triangulate. If it helps, it's 174 miles from Newport South Wales.

Treat it as you would a private sale (in case he disappears), get an inspection, bid low to cover any unforeseen issues? Looks good for the money. Put the details in webuyanycar and bid a few hundred above that?

It's 176 miles from Axminster in Devon.

Edited by Britbusdriver

• 1 month later...

Treat it as you would a private sale (in case he disappears), get an inspection, bid low to cover any unforeseen issues? Looks good for the money. Put the details in webuyanycar and bid a few hundred above that?

It's 176 miles from Axminster in Devon.

I don't know if you have already been to pick up the car yet but if you were going to valuate it using a car buyer i would suggest checking out thecarbuyingservice.co.uk they have a dedicated Skoda page and every time i have used them in the past the rate is always higher than Webuyanycar.

But I agree you should treat it as a private sale if you cant find anymore information on them. Hope this helps  :)