Mk1 octavia vrs yellow fsh

P34RC3

For sale

Skoda octavia vrs 1.8t 20v

145k FSH MOT till Sept 2016

2 owners from new

Garage stored it's whole life

Serviced at 143k including all filters

Cambelt, water pump and hydraulic tensioner. All genuine parts used.

Very clean and well looked after with every receipt dating back to 2003

Shark stage one remap 205bhp

Ap adjustable coilovers

Cupra r front splitter

Various carbon wrapped parts

£1800ono

• Like 1

hmmm i'm currently looking for one, not sure on the yellow though.

if i remember right, the laquer was horrible on the yellow cars and prone to flaking. i assume this example has never suffered from that? paint still looks good in the pics.

• Like 1

hmmm i'm currently looking for one, not sure on the yellow though.

if i remember right, the laquer was horrible on the yellow cars and prone to flaking. i assume this example has never suffered from that? paint still looks good in the pics.

I don't believe the skoda yellow suffers from lacquer peel. Certainly none on this car anyway. Your always welcome to come view it.

• Like 1

I don't believe the skoda yellow suffers from lacquer peel. Certainly none on this car anyway. Your always welcome to come view it.

thanks, i knew of bad paint on yellow seats in particular, assumed the octy would be similar.

i do like this car so going to give it some thought, the more i look at it, the more i like it.

i'm probably going to wrap whatever i buy in a pearl green colour though  :angel:

• Like 1

thanks, i knew of bad paint on yellow seats in particular, assumed the octy would be similar.

i do like this car so going to give it some thought, the more i look at it, the more i like it.

i'm probably going to wrap whatever i buy in a pearl green colour though :angel:

Yeh seat yellow was bad for it. Well let me know what u think. Got a guy coming Sunday to look at it if he doesn't mess me about. You won't belive the service history it's got. Was the main reason I bought it in the first place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure lol. All I'm getting is people offering not much over 1k and that's before they have even viewed it :(

I had that with my fabia. Was very cheap when I advertised it and people were still offering £500 less than that before seeing or driving it.

Lots of time wasters out there, mainly kids as well.

Good luck with the sale, looks lovely.

• Like 2