My Rapid Sport project - MY15 in white

turboman6680

Getting these swapped over as I write. Arch rubbing on the rear and they do look just a bit too meaty. Now hoping that the opposite isn't that they look too stretched!

How you managing to get rubbing? Im on 215 40 tyres but im 30mm more lower than you and i have zero problems

How you managing to get rubbing? Im on 215 40 tyres but im 30mm more lower than you and i have zero problems

Your rims arn t as wide as his.

You ve got 3sizes on a rim. His is 7.5width*17diameter Et 32 axel 'width'.

Yours will probable be around 7.5 or 7*17 and a higher Et 35 to 47.

And with the old tires 225/45 that was way to big for a Rapid.

Edited by RiderXXL

Taking a trip to see the exhaust fabricator tomorrow to go through a few ideas with him. Also been in discussion with a very well thought of vinyl wrapper to do a few bits n bobs. Last week he did a full body wrap on a Veyron Supersport so I think he'll be ok with the Rapid! Lol

Watch this space!

So spoke to the exhaust man (as he shall be known - partly because I can't remember his name!) and we've decided on -

Rear section replacement with smaller silencer and a very OE tailpipe. Think Golf GTD.

As for the wrap, gloss black roof, Renault 80's yellow fogs and a nice www extra too! ;-)

• Like 1

A nice 'wee' extra that should read!

Also he's able to do Revo stage 1 with 20% off making it very comparable to a tuning box. Reputed 145bhp afterwards.

Superskoda delivery imminent also!

How much if you dont mind me asking?