Octavia Scout Mudflaps

Persuaded the mudflaps to fit on my MkII so had the dealer include them when I got the MkIII even though they insisted they wouldn't fit, but I'd heard that before on the previous model. Unfortunately they were right, too many differences in the mouldings so they're still sitting in my garage.

Morganic

I have fitted standard Octavia mud flaps to my scout. Rear ones are now fitted, they look OK but need a bit of fettling. The pre drilled holes in the flap don't line up with the screw fixings, due to the extra width of the wheel arch moulding.

The front ones I have not finished yet, again they need redrilling.

I have photos of what I have done.

I bought the two flap kits from Superskoda, cost £30 once the euros had been converted.

Genuine skoda mudflaps are about 33% of the price from Skoda Ireland than from Skoda UK. Google skoda parts ireland they deliver all over UK. I paid 31 euro (£22) delivered to NI for a full set of 4 for my superb estate.

• 6 months later...

Morganic

I have fitted standard Octavia mud flaps to my scout. Rear ones are now fitted, they look OK but need a bit of fettling. The pre drilled holes in the flap don't line up with the screw fixings, due to the extra width of the wheel arch moulding.

The front ones I have not finished yet, again they need redrilling.

I have photos of what I have done.

I bought the two flap kits from Superskoda, cost £30 once the euros had been converted.

Sorry to be very late on this topic, but any chance you put the photo's on here to show what you have done to fit them? Many thanks.

Sorry to be very late on this topic, but any chance you put the photo's on here to show what you have done to fit them? Many thanks.

Roger if you message me your email address, I'll forward the email @ fotos I sent to Morganic