Reverse lights

That looks very similar to the one ive got!

Yetis got 2 reversing lights though.. And fabia has one crappy little thing haha

Hi

I got mine after seeing the post by Gismo, arrived this morning and fitted this afternoon, and as Gismo said "kin bright"

Many, thanks been looking to do this mod for some time.

Steve

Paul

You do get what you pay for! if you want to look different, or in this case you want a brighter reversing light.

Steve

i made a boo-boo. the ones i posted above, aren't canbus (im guessing), as when it made contact it was a constant flash, however got a full refund so all is good.  

Will be ordering the £35 ones i think as i've got tinted lights and they come as a pair so could throw one into the fog light :)

I'm with Olly on this one, the bulbs make make the car more visible to others but do very little to improve visibility in the dark. I think it's just the way the cluster is designed. My lights are tinted too and the 50w cree I have in don't do all that much to be fair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm with Olly on this one, the bulbs make make the car more visible to others but do very little to improve visibility in the dark. I think it's just the way the cluster is designed. My lights are tinted too and the 50w cree I have in don't do all that much to be fair.

Agreed mate.

A friend has a full size flood light on the back of his land rover 90. I could do with one of those on the fab :D. Its like a headlight.

Also operates on a seperate switch.. So no problem getting rid of those tailgaters and high beam idiots behind :D

• Like 2

Well I can safely say the 80W CREE’s I have fitted make a HUUGE difference.... everyone who has seen them have been impressed.

Well I can safely say the 80W CREE’s I have fitted make a HUUGE difference.... everyone who has seen them have been impressed.

A huge difference meaning your vision is better or that everyone says how bright it looks?

• Like 1

Both, bear in mind the lounge light is on, but it is also pitch black (look at the brightness of the LED’s as they shine on the house):

IMG_0660_zps13c6d7fc.jpg

Std bulb:

IMG_0656_zps09d32704.jpg

CREE:

IMG_0657_zps4db66e2a.jpg

Edited by Gizmo68
  • Like 3