Reverse lights

Love the comparison shots Gizmo. Really proves that it's a worthy upgrade even for cosmetic reasons.

Have to agree with Olly, the yeti has two bulbs compared to our one, and you can easily see you have much better light coverage made better by the upgrade.

I'm kinda jealous now! The yeti has such a better looking rear cluster imo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I agree the Yeti ought to be a lot better simply because they are a newer design.

These may have been a bit more relevant on my Superb (but again 2 lights) the difference is even better (but I do not have a night shot)

photo3_zpsc6d9084b.jpg

photo4_zps17950c8c.jpg

photo5_zpsad7a0b39.jpg

• Like 1

I know you do haha!

Any thoughts on the other post active about DRL and number plate lights?

Hahaa :D.

Not really tbh. Without seeing the car its confused me abit mate. I didnt think 2007 cars had DRL's? I cant recall ever seeing any as factory fit on a prefacelift.. But i could be wrong?

I thought that but he says he has seen them on so got to take his word for it. Thinking about it, he said his plate lights were on too so I'm wondering if he is running about on side lights and fogs?

I thought that but he says he has seen them on so got to take his word for it. Thinking about it, he said his plate lights were on too so I'm wondering if he is running about on side lights and fogs?

I thought maybe sidelights too, but i dno. If we're calling things the wrong names, it only gets more confusing and impossible to say haha.

• 2 weeks later...

£35 for bulbs wow!!

Hi Paul,

I have purchased the leds that you purchased as shown on the Fabia Mk1 forum, they are very good but did you have your light warning light come on when the lights are on dip etc? I ask this as I was going to the garage the next day and asked if it could be removed and they said no. Have you overcome this problem if so could you tell me what you did. Many thanks. John.

Hi Paul,

I have purchased the leds that you purchased as shown on the Fabia Mk1 forum, they are very good but did you have your light warning light come on when the lights are on dip etc? I ask this as I was going to the garage the next day and asked if it could be removed and they said no. Have you overcome this problem if so could you tell me what you did. Many thanks. John.

What cars this on? A mk2 fab?

Hi Paul,

There should be no warning lights as these are canbus bulbs:-/

If you have a warning check it's not another bulb that's out as these SHOULD work fine

I have not had any issues with them so I can't say how I got round it :-/

• Like 1

If you have a warning check it's not another bulb that's out as these SHOULD work fine

Ive had similar before.

I recommended some LEDs from HIDS DIRECT to a member on here as ive got them in my 2013 fabia and never had a problem.

He bought n fitted them and got a light on the dash.

Hi Paul, thanks for comment on why the bulb light came on, you were right I had a back light bulb out. It must have confused me that the bulb light came on as soon as I had fitted the Leds but did not show when I drove in the dark the previous evening.

Many thanks to you and anybody else that had the same idea.

John.

• 1 month later...