New Style 14mm Logo Key Fob Badges

KBPhoto

Not technically a Group Buy, but it's here for now!

I'm going to order some new style logo key fob badges (14mm) from China that should fit in place of the old logo and should look something like this (picture hijacked from another thread on here - sorry laars). They are 3D and metallic, so a decent quality I am led to believe.

post-59543-0-71643900-1447064046_thumb.jpg

They only come in sheets of 10 though!

I'll obviously have 2 for myself, but how many more do others want?

​They will be £2.50 per pair including postage.

Add your name and how many you require to the list below and I'll close the GB at the end of November 10th. Reason for the short deadline is that they are discounted on 11.11.15 and we can get them cheaper.

I can't guarantee they will arrive from China in time for Christmas delivery though, so I am not promising this. I will send them out in the post upon payment (after I have received them).

Check that yours are 14mm across and that you are OK to remove the existing badge in order to put these in their place.

This buy is not an offical BRISKODA organised buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur. BRISKODA have no legal liability in this buy should any problems arise.

• Like 1

1. KBPhoto - 1 pair

2. Gav_is_con - 2 pairs

Please copy and paste this and add how many pairs you would like (one pair = £2.50 posted to you)

I did this earlier, beware the black paint comes off when your keys are in your pocket.

Not a great look with just some of the black paint on.

Probably the same ones from China. Sold them on here.

Sorry to dampen a great idea.

Possibly. But one of the threads on these specific ones suggest they are good quality.

Irder will be placed tomorrow to get the best price possible.

I have now ordered these (and a few spares).

Estimated delivery to me will be in about 2-4 weeks. I'll contact you all for payment when I have them ready to post out to you.

If anyone wants to add their name to the list today, please do. I will lock this thread tomorrow.

• Like 2

I shall now lock this thread as the order has been placed.

The badges have been dispatched from China and should be here in 2-4 weeks.

I shall reopen the three to update it when they arrive and send out PM's asking for payment and a delivery address at that point.

Thank you to those who have signed up above.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

These have now arrived and I shall PM each of you with payment details.

Please don't forget to let me have a postal address in your message!

Ive had one payment so far, but not certain who from. (I think I know).

Should have added to my PM: please add your Briskoda username to the PayPal payment along with your address to make it easier for me to see who's making payments.

Thanks.

Edited by KBPhoto
  • Like 1

Thanks to those that have paid. They are now in the post to you by first class mail.

1. KBPhoto - 1 pair - PAID

2. Gav_is_con - 2 pairs - PAID
3. vRS19TD - 2 pairs - PAID
4. Thisday - 2 pairs - PAID
5. Ackadappa -1 pair - PAID
6. 20vKarlos - 1 Pair - PAID
7. FabiaDMG - 1 pair - PAID
8. Yas1991 - 1pair - PAID

​Edited to update those that have paid

Edited by KBPhoto
  • Like 1