build/delivery times?

aernala

Update today from the dealer, build date is now WK 32, second week in August, so delivery early September. Again the suggestion that it might be pulled forward another week, we'll wait and see. Right now I'd be happy if they stuck to WK32 and did not push it back any further.

• Like 1

Well mine is at the dealers but my dad's is still awaiting transport from the docs.

As we want to collect them together it looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Lee

Well mine is at the dealers but my dad's is still awaiting transport from the docs.

As we want to collect them together it looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Lee

The time from build to dealer can vary quit considerably but hope it comes together quickly now for you and your dad.

The time from build to dealer can vary quit considerably but hope it comes together quickly now for you and your dad.

They were both at the UK port at the same time awaiting transport from Grimsby to the dealers but didn't make it onto the same transporter. :)

Lee

They were both at the UK port at the same time awaiting transport from Grimsby to the dealers but didn't make it onto the same transporter. :)

Lee

Sounds like it will not be long anyway but this bit of the process is very frustrating?

At last .... I seem to have waited sooooooo long for my 1.4 Yeti L & K .... but this Friday is pick up day.

Ordered March 2nd with tow bar and mud flaps .... four months of waiting .... couldn't they find any brown cows for the L & K version or  what?

:dull:  :notme:  :nerd:  :yawn:  :D  :p

• Like 2

Ordered yesterday, been quoted a standard 12 weeks, no doubt I will receive better indication soon.

Assuming I get a 66 plate.

Opted to lease for 2 years, then will buy latest model in 2018 as I expect lots of choice looking at new models coming by then

Ordered yesterday, been quoted a standard 12 weeks, no doubt I will receive better indication soon.

Assuming I get a 66 plate.

Opted to lease for 2 years, then will buy latest model in 2018 as I expect lots of choice looking at new models coming by then

What spec did you order as that is likely to impact on build/delivery times?

What spec did you order as that is likely to impact on build/delivery times?

SE spec (not outdoor) 1.2 TSI DSG with spare wheel and the smart phone connector.

For some reason leasing the outdoor spec was about third more expensive so went for non-outdoor

SE spec (not outdoor) 1.2 TSI DSG with spare wheel and the smart phone connector.

For some reason leasing the outdoor spec was about third more expensive so went for non-outdoor

Good morning John.

Most surprised to hear that it was priced differently! I wonder why? The price when purchasing is the same. Maybe something to do with "residuals" remaining in the vehicle at the end of the lease?  :think:

We just ordered an SE 1.2 TSI & DSG and the lease price [PCH] was identical for either the Outdoor or the "Indoor" model - £2190 deposit and £99 per month [X 23]. Metallic paint (Our choice = Moon White) was a free option and we added a few extras - Heated seats, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps, Front Parking Sensors. Like you, it will be a MY17. Ordered 07/06/2016 with anticipated 10 / 12 week delivery so just in time for 1st Sept registration  :clap:

This will be our second Yeti. We waited 18 weeks last time [2010] so 10 / 12 weeks doesn't seem so bad......ROLL on SEPT   :whew:   .....................Tony

Edited by Great Yeti

Collected the Yeti this morning. I think the roof looks great. Compliments the Superb really well.

22789f57a03663408ddcfa69a302d9c5.jpgb25df9ac4f0e16a6a1ceca003219948f.jpg45b83b0b5178257a47f3e789f634c2e2.jpgda02d8437a78c3a4db172c8007b90657.jpgf0dd2a0f0cfb67c6dfd6cb156ab88b6c.jpg72fcd46d3f48598cd6aeb515dafca0f5.jpg3d35dc3defd79d1e9bc1032d2bf6bbf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Had a call from my dealer yesterday.

My car is being built next week

IIRC I ordered mid April and I guess it will probably take another 3 - 4 weeks, by the time it's been transported etc, before I take delivery.

3 1/2 months isn't bad, considering my 1st one in 2010 took nearly 5 months to arrive!

Edited by CFB
  • Like 1

3 1/2 months isn't bad, considering my 1st one in 2010 took nearly 5 months to arrive!

I agree, my first one was 5months. 2nd was better at 3months. Didn't make the waiting any easier though!

Fred

IIRC I ordered mid April and I guess it will probably take another 3 - 4 weeks, by the time it's been transported etc, before I take delivery.

3 1/2 months isn't bad, considering my 1st one in 2010 took nearly 5 months to arrive

Seems about average'ish, we were quoted 16 weeks (week 38) when we ordered at the end of May ... but its been pulled in twice now and is at the moment Week 32. ... so 10 weeks seems OK.

Worst we ever had was an Renault Espace IV, ordered in May , and took deliver in December ... a whopping 32 weeks.

Edited by TruckbusUK

Well I'll be collecting Yeti No1 (Mine) Friday morning but Yeti No2  (Dad's) has been delayed a week.

Would have been nice to collect them together but I'm now without a car so have to collect mine this week.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Well that turned out to be a crock of ****e.

Spoke to the dealer today and I have a confirmed, status 20, build date of week 31 so 1st week in August, so now realistically looking at last week in August delivery at the earliest, damn it.

Ordered end of June, hadn't heard anything so I chased today, dealer is still awaiting Yeti being allocated a build week (3 weeks and not even got an basic factory allocation) Its a SE spec 1.2 DSG

so no idea when it might turn up (Sept, Oct, Nov, by Christmas ?....)

Edited by SurreyJohn

Ordered end of June, hadn't heard anything so I chased today, dealer is still awaiting Yeti being allocated a build week (3 weeks and not even got an basic factory allocation) Its a SE spec 1.2 DSGso no idea when it might turn up (Sept, Oct, Nov, by Christmas ?....)

The factory are on the summer shutdown so you might get information when they get back during the first week of August.

Hi Everyone

I ordered my first Yeti a 1.4TSI L&K in Business Grey with rough road package, rear mudflaps, load through front passenger back rest, double sided boot floor, heated washer nozzles, spare wheel and smartlink on the 13/06, i was given a build week 34 22-28/08 and it has remained the same up to now with regular updates from Josh at Lookers Manchester, so i'm looking at an approx week 37 12-18/09 delivery date. Can't Wait...

The factory are on the summer shutdown so you might get information when they get back during the first week of August.

Looks like they are back next week, as started summer holiday 4th July

http://www.skoda-auto.com/en/news/2016-07-13-skoda-factory-holiday-2016-projects/

Looks like they are back next week, as started summer holiday 4th July

http://www.skoda-auto.com/en/news/2016-07-13-skoda-factory-holiday-2016-projects/

That would be good but I thought that the Yeti was built at the Kvasiny Plant which does not go back for another week.  Skoda appear from the that press release to have shut down some areas for three weeks rather than two (new press plant line), some are the normal two weeks.  I'd read that press release before, via an app on my iPad, and found it a bit confusing, however, my dealer has said they are not back building the Yeti's till week 31 which is the first week in August.  The sooner the better for me and others I guess?

Hi all

Newbie here.

Ordered a YETI 1.2 TSI DSG Monte Carlo at the end of May via an online lease company, and was quoted 12 week delivery.

Only options are quartz grey metallic paint.

Lo an behold, as soon as I had signed on the dotted line, delivery went to December -  although I think this may have been the lease company trying to get me to cancel as I still think its too good to be true.

However, I got a cracking deal on the car so will just need to be patient.

I managed to get hold of the SLI, and spoke to Skoda UK last week who now advise a (provisional) build in week 40.

Just seems amazing to me that a mainstream car takes so long to produce...