45000 Service

Eck45

Hi Guy's need advice on what to expect on a 45000 mile Service on a 2012 Skoda Superb - Car runs like a dream but one Skoda Dealer said I need Pollen Filter Changed, Brake Fluid Changed etc, etc with an approximate cost of £310.00

Does this sound about right  :peek:

Cheers

Don't know about the price but pollen filter and brake fluid change sounds right. I think I paid a little less than £300 for my service, but it was more than one year ago. The service schedule with the car gives the service details and changes.

• Like 1

Yeah just ask them to supply the air filter and pollen filter as they take about 5 mins each to do yourself.

Brake fluid should be done every 2 years and they charge £49 for this under the fixed priced servicing.

So what they have quoted is bang on with their fixed price servicing;

http://www.skoda.co.uk/owners/service-and-maintenance/simply-fixed/default/

Major service at £259 plus brake fluid change at £49.

Is sometimes works out cheaper though to do a minor service and add on the extras that are needed. That's what they did for me the last time I had it serviced with them.

Phil

• Like 2