Someone reversed into me

TheCreepster

So, was stuck in traffic yesterday and the car in front decided they were in the wrong lane and thought reversing to get where they needed to be would be a good idea. Unfortunately it didn't matter to them that I was behind them. Managed to blare my horn when I saw the reverse lights come on which stopped the worse if it but their tow bar still hit the bottom of my bumper. It's split the lower black grille and the silver surround. Anyone for any idea where I could get those bits replaced?

I would, but there were no independent witnesses and (without trying to sound too judgemental) she seemed the type to just deny it so it would come back to me anyway :-( At least this way I can manage it rather than the insurers.

I have a car detailling company in Denmark and we repair plastic.
If there are a paint it is easy to repair but not here, new spareparts are needed.

Edited by offenbach