where is comfort control module located

Hi all,

I`m wondering where CCM is located on my skoda superb elegence 2004 model.Having problems with internal lights not coming on follow me home lights, lights in boot etc.My mechanic says that they were located in the passenger footwell but have since been moved to the dash area.Were not entirley sure so thats why im on here to narrow down the search.Is the CCM located near the steering column above the pedals ive seen some images on the net but not sure.Any help greatly appreciated

Mine is MY2007 and CCM is located in the driver footwell (but being a left-hand drive, so you should have it in the passenger footwell).

I don't think they made different designs with the location of this module for the mark I, maybe your mechanic was referring to the later mark II.

Trimis de pe al meu D5803 folosind Tapatalk

Under the carpet left hand side. Suffer from corrosion on the terminals due to water leaks through the pollen filter. Also left front kick panel there are multiple loom connectors that corrode due to water leaks usually through the pollen filter housing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thanks for the replies,we`ve already looked under the passenger foot well carpet but the CCM isn`t there so now i think its hidden under or near the dash.My superb is a comfort model a 1.9tdi built in april 2004.The internal lights came on once this weekend,the first time in a year and all the lights worked so its not a broken wire or fuse issue.

Thanks again for all your help

thanks for the replies,we`ve already looked under the passenger foot well carpet but the CCM isn`t there so now i think its hidden under or near the dash.My superb is a comfort model a 1.9tdi built in april 2004.The internal lights came on once this weekend,the first time in a year and all the lights worked so its not a broken wire or fuse issue.

Thanks again for all your help

They are always on the left hand side of the car (if you are sat in the car) - ie RHD passenger side or LHD driver side.  The image below shows exactly where.  It is inside the plastic tub.  Some enterprising souls have been known to move it up further into the footwell to try and keep it out of the wet.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll54/mcglock910/Convenience%20control%20Module%20TDI%202005%20Passat/DSC01005-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everybody who replied to my question about the CCM,you were all correct.I`ve since found a different mechanic who assures me he can fix problem as he`s and ex skoda dealer mechanic and he`s familiar with this happening on some superb models