Yorkshire Meet - Sunday December 6th 10.30am Wakefield.

TangoDeltaSierra3

Sunday December 6th at the National Coal Mining Museum near Wakefield from 10.30am onwards in the top car park to the left as you turn in as its usually quieter to get  parked together.   This is a family venue with a nice big cafe with reasonably priced food too.  There is also a free underground tour of the mine ( up to groups of 18 ) usually takes around 1 hour plus there is lots of other things to do to keep wives or kids happy too.  Checkout the website and hope to see you there. 

Craig aka TangoDeltaSierra3.

https://www.ncm.org.uk/

National Coal Mining Museum for England
Caphouse Colliery
New Road
Overton
Wakefield
WF4 4RH​

Attending : -

1. TangoDeltaSierra3

Edited by TangoDeltaSierra3

• 2 weeks later...

I have limited time away from family duties over here in Scarborough.  I've already provisionally booked a day away from the family for the meet on the 19th so that's all my December credits gone I'm afraid.  Shame as I used to live in Skelmanthorpe so would it would have been perfect.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...