Rolling Road Meet - Any Interest ?

TangoDeltaSierra3

I recently organised one down south which attracted ~ 25 serious members so it can happen. All I'd suggest is maybe think about making it for end of Jan or, even better, end of Feb as most peoples cash is tight right after Xmas/ New Year etc. You'll still have colder temps to help with air density :)

I'm quite often up for sessions like these and I'll quite happily make the journey over from Scarborough if the wife's work allows.  The last session I went to was at RS Tuning in Leeds and it was a great day with the highlight being a VXR8 running a measly 690bhp.  :D

An indication of where would be good though.

I'm quite often up for sessions like these and I'll quite happily make the journey over from Scarborough if the wife's work allows.  The last session I went to was at RS Tuning in Leeds and it was a great day with the highlight being a VXR8 running a measly 690bhp.  :D

An indication of where would be good though.

http://www.g-rperformance.co.uk/

Could be up for this, am hoping to have my car mapped asap

Me too but having just bought some new wheels so close to Christmas I reckon the Mrs wouldn't be too happy at another £450 on the car.  If this does go ahead we could meet up near York & head over together.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...