Spoiler picture request

Hope someone can help . I want to either replace the rear spoiler on my white Vrs with a black one or Carbon fibre or a spoiler add on in black . Has anybody out there got pics of there car with any of the above . All the pictures I can see on Internet don't show pics from rear .

Hope someone can help .

Cheers

DSC 0015

This is not an add on a such, but I have painted the centre section in gloss black. I did it myself by removing the spoiler and taping up the ends, prepping the centre section and the spraying in gloss black (several layers). Once it was completely dry I wet sanded the section and polished back to a mirror finish with my DA.

• Like 1

Thanks .

Looks good just gave me an idea I could wrap it

Cheers

This is not an add on a such, but I have painted the centre section in gloss black. I did it myself by removing the spoiler and taping up the ends, prepping the centre section and the spraying in gloss black (several layers). Once it was completely dry I wet sanded the section and polished back to a mirror finish with my DA.

That looks good, I'm may look at getting it wrapped like that or get the add on from superskoda and get ot painted black. My black gloss wrapped roof is looking somewhat tired now, with water marks and bird lime etching, so i am looking at getting it re done, but considering a colour change. Not sure what else will look good on race blue, but will do front grille, mirrors, roof and spoiler perhaps..

Have you changed your wrap recently then, or do you have 2 vrs's? Looks great btw

radders your car looks ace.  when the rallye green first came out i did a photoshop with black wheels, grille and mirrors with a drop - you've created exactly that car :)  looks spot on.

i work in andover so i'm surprised i've never seen you around...