312mm Front Brakes

G6314

I have for sale a pair of front 312mm brakes in red from an Audi S3. Not fitted to my car as I managed to get hold of some Octavia ones in green around the same time. They were working correctly the last time they were fitted to a car, but have been sat for a few months outside.

As you can see from the pictures, they are a bit grubby. The pads have a decent amount of material left, the discs have a small lip and are a bit rusty from being sat for a few months. They're also missing two bolt caps from the caliper to carrier bolt holes on one caliper, but to be honest they've been sat for a few months anyway so I'd recommend a strip down/rebuild before use.

Brakes include calipers, carriers, discs and pads. In light of condition, price is £50 collection only from Uxbridge/West London area.

IMG_20151119_145009_zpstnhm3rxa.jpg

IMG_20151119_145019_zpsmbl3mrdk.jpg

IMG_20151119_145025_zps6ssrvtzy.jpg

IMG_20151119_145036_zpskp5fiyln.jpg

IMG_20151119_145033_zpsej762fwt.jpg

IMG_20151119_145042_zpsixvwjwkw.jpg

IMG_20151119_145013_zpsscdzxmfz.jpg

Edited by G6314

Tell you what, if they're not gone within a week I'll post them.

I'll snatch them off your hands if he doesn't want them :)

Edited by LGM
  • Like 1

Mate if you're collecting, you can have them. It's only if they're not collected within a week I'll post!

I'm all the way in oldham so I'm taking the courier option :)

Hi

Excuse my ignorance ; but these brakes you are selling will fit straight on a fabia vrs 2005 ?

Hello mate,

Yeah they'll bolt straight on, comes with everything you need for the conversion bar a couple of dust covers.