Brands Hatch - Monday 1st Feb 2016 - FULLY BOOKED!

BossFox

Briskoda at Brands Hatch. Monday 1st Feb 2016.

Full open pit lane day with free garage use.
£99 !

Paypal me for a space. (PM if you need it)
In case you didn't know, this is CHEAP.

Paid List:

1. BossFox. (R32)

2. SkippyVRS (Octy VRS)

3. BJB540 (Fabia VRS)

4. Jim-GTR (R33)

5. RobVRS (Fabia VRS)

6. Paul-FB (C63)

7. Skoda_Saint (Fabia VRS)

8. GFWC (Fabia Estate)

9. hardcorehobbit (Octy VRS)

10 Danny6189 (Fabia VRS)

11. Nick-FB (Fabia VRS)

12. devonutopia (Fabia)

13. Paul-FB (S3)

14. MrsGroup1rs (Fabia VRS)

15. Sam (R32)

16. Dark_Hero (Fabia VRS)

17. RossC (Evora)

18. AndSoutham (Fabia VRS)

19. SamB-FB (Fabia VRS)

20. TomB-FB (Fabia VRS)

21. Simon-FB (MX5)

22. Chris-ST (Fiesta)

23. Rob-FB (Octavia)

24. Charlie (106)

25. Pete (106)

26. Matt (Clio)

27. Ben (BMW)

28. Andy (E30 BMW)

29. fabianski47vrs (Fabia VRS)

30. shabz786ahmed (Fabia VRS)

Space for 30.

Edited by BossFox
  • Like 2

meet night before Swanley Premier Inn or nearby pub that is usually the case? Appears to be the closest to the circuit.

I have local knowledge and I wouldn't want to leave any of our cars overnight at The Swanley Premier inn. There is a Premier Inn and a Holiday Inn both at Wrotham which is closer to Brands.

Edited by group1rs
  • Like 1

Nope, there was only 3 rooms on Expedia which is never a good sign...

Which Prem Inn is closer then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier Inn at Wrotham is 6.5 miles away from Brands Hatch and the Swanley one is 6.1 miles away.

Will there be taster sessions bossfox? Also whens the latest you can no as monies tight for next couple weeks but for that price I wanna try.

And il second group1rs about swanley area, 1 sniff by certain group of individuals who live around swanley and orpington and ur cars will do a magic trick over night! Id look further out towards mid kent personally

• Like 1

Will there be taster sessions bossfox? Also whens the latest you can no as monies tight for next couple weeks but for that price I wanna try.

And il second group1rs about swanley area, 1 sniff by certain group of individuals who live around swanley and orpington and ur cars will do a magic trick over night! Id look further out towards mid kent personally

No taster sessions, it's a full open pit lane day with a lunch break.

I've paid for 10 spots to get the slot, and can go up to 20.

When they are gone, they are gone.

I can't run a "maybe" list for interested partys mainly because it's not viable as you get people who then don't go and change their mind hogging spots of people who will.

So the list above is of people that have paid and reserved a space.

Also is this a forum deal or can I invite me friend who will snap my arm off

Friends is fine.  The point of these days is to get a bunch of mates together and have a good time. :)

I just need a first name, surname and what car is coming when you pop the money over.

I have local knowledge and I wouldn't want to leave any of our cars overnight at The Swanley Premier inn. There is a Premier Inn and a Holiday Inn both at Wrotham which is closer to Brands.

I had to read this after booking a room at the Swanley Premier Inn that i can't cancel. :(

Premier Inn customer services were spot on so cancelled my Swanley booking and I've made a new booking at the Wrotham Heath (Royal Oak) premier inn now, which looks quite nice. :)

Cancelled. Thankfully they have a 24hr cool down/cancellation period even for non-cancellable rooms. :)

Edited by vRS19TD

I can offer a Briskoda discount on accommodation for this event. It's not Premier Inn £29 but can do single occupancy for £50 B&B on the Sunday night.

4* 18 miles from the circuit at Bridgewood Manor Hotel.

If you're interested, drop me a line on 01634 six six two six zero zero or [email protected]

NOTE: This rate is ONLY bookable through me, so please don't call my Co-workers at central bookings in Leeds as they will not have a clue what you're on about!!

• Like 3

I can offer a Briskoda discount on accommodation for this event. It's not Premier Inn £29 but can do single occupancy for £50 B&B on the Sunday night.

4* 18 miles from the circuit at Bridgewood Manor Hotel.

If you're interested, drop me a line on 01634 six six two six zero zero or [email protected]NOTE: This rate is ONLY bookable through me, so please don't call my Co-workers at central bookings in Leeds as they will not have a clue what you're on about!!

Lovely hotel. The manager is however slightly Basil Fawlty !

• Like 1