Help! Automatic Boot

I have a 2012 Superb Estate, up until yesterday everything was fine on the car, i have had a  slight issue with the automatic boot, when using the key fob i get the alarm that sounds as though the boot is stuck! after a few more attempts using the fob the boot eventually opens. The same thing happens when using the button located next to the gear stick.

when closing the boot it only closes ont the first latch, showing on the MFD as the boot being open.

I  have tried to press the boot closed to make it latch fully but without using too much force i cant get it to lock!

I have noticed that the are two black like plungers one on each side of the boot lid, one seems to be stuck open and on is closed. does anyone know if this could be related (sorry for the bad explanation)

Thanks

Josh

I think that the electronic lock is broken. Not the electronic lid. I had a problem that the lid wouldn't lock. This was caused by a broken fuse. I do not remember the fuse number but it is the same fuse for interior lights. The lock and the electronic boot lid are individual systems. The lock makes the "final pull" after the electronic lid has been pulled down by the struts. And it works the opposite when you open the boot lid. First it "pops" out an the the electonic boot lid is opened by the strut motors.

The fuse is number 15, 7.5A.

Thanks for the reply, i have also noticed that neither of the lamps in the boot lid are working when you open the boot! Didnt notice before as it was daylight. Perhaps one of the lamps has blown and taken out the fuse, i will have a look in the morning when its light.