SOLD Skoda Fabia Scout 1.6 CR 105 bhp manual - 58,000 miles £5,500 ono

Tech1e

I'm now selling the Scout now I don't require a car. My new job is within walking/bike distance so running two cars and a camper van isn't really necessary.

It's a nice clean car (will get fully detailed prior to sale) and drives lovely. Full service history and comes with sat nav/bluetooth (RNS315/Amundsen Plus).

58k on the clock. Recent air-con service and brake fluid change at local main dealer.

Other than the nav it's a completely standard car, new carpet mats fitted recently. Long MOT :)

Any questions ask away, i'm in no rush to sell.

£5,500 ono

Many thanks

post-4839-0-75743700-1448460399_thumb.jpg

post-4839-0-49452300-1448460411_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tech1e
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Price drop which makes this good value for a Scout especially with the sat nav etc.

A good alternative to the Monte for those not wanting to follow the crowd. Don't think I've seen a modded one yet but I reckon with some coil overs it really would be something different.

Cheap insurance too and gen 60 mpg. To be honest I'll be real sad to see it go as its a brilliant car, just don't want it sat on the drive not doing anything. It's too good a car for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...