New 2010 vrs estate dsg

Hi all

I've recently just had a. 2010 vrs estate with a DSG box . Had the car for a week now and drives lovely . I've booked it in to skoda for the DSG oil service as it hasn't had one and car has ticked over 50000 miles . I can here a rattling noise coming from the wipers when they are not on but when they are nothing ???

Also there is annoying squeaking noise coming from the rear but can't find where from don't know if anyone has had these issues.

Can anyone recommend anything else that needs doing on the car as previously had a 320d estate and had nothing but problems so don't want the same with this one.

I've looked at trying to have my going home lights and leaving lights activate but can't work out how to do it on the maxi dot any help would be appreciated as this is my first skoda and appear a bit lost

Thanks in advance

Dan