Blandford Meet #13 - Thursday 10th December *Date may be moved

Hyphons

Details for the next one below, if Jose is coming along he can provide any VCDS requirements, there are a couple of us here to help  :thumbup:

Exact location - http://www.thecharlt....co.uk/#contact
The Charlton Inn
Bournemouth Road
Charlton Marshall
Blandford Forum
Dorset
DT11 9NH

Start time - 6.30pm, however as I'm sure this will be a stretch for many to get to after work, feel free to roll in anytime after this. We'll eat at 7.30ish so no rush. Come on down and enjoy an evening of good food and company  

Moved the date a week back from the normal third Thursday of the month due to being close to Crimbo :)

*I've added that the date may change, this will depend on who is available that Thursday and if enough are coming (last year we missed December all together :o

In other news, the Blandford meet is now officially over 1 years old :party:

Hi guys, would it be alright for me to tag along? I can't really stay for food but I'd like to buy a round and pick your brains on some engine problems I'm having with my pickup.

Yep, that's fine :) we shall help where we can

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seems like this may be more popular if it was moved forward a week? I only put the date for this coming Thursday as we didn't have one last December so was a little uncertain on what dates are more preferable, so does anyone object? Or won't be able to make it if I changed the date to the 17th?

We were planning to come tonight... Is anyone else!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've decided to keep it on tonight yes, I haven't had a reply from anyone at all with regards to changing the date, Jose would you be able to book the table as I'm out at the moment and you know the times?

I've decided to keep it on tonight yes, I haven't had a reply from anyone at all with regards to changing the date, Jose would you be able to book the table as I'm out at the moment and you know the times?

Alright :) I'll ring if I do find a spare 5 minutes

Shall we delay it then as its only gonna be Manny you n us isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's the others that posted as well earlier, I did ask what people would think about changing the date, but they didn't reply, so I'd feel a bit **** if we changed the date and they didn't see until they were there :D