Ro55's vRS :)

vrsRo55

how do you know if you have the new gateway?

You will need a vcds scan and someone who know's what there doing,not me sorry lol.

Best thing is get a scan done and post it in best section.

What drop is that and are you 17"s or 18"s rhanks

I'm on 18's with H&R 50mm

I have a set for sale BNIB maybe wrong but didn't you ask about them? sorry if i confused you with someone else. SOLD

Edited by vrsRo55

• 2 weeks later...

That picture was taken months before i lowered it.Look back through my post's.Post 51

I know the back one is lob sided,you lot missed that one  :D

Edited by vrsRo55

• 2 months later...

hope you dont mind me taking over the thread ross (thats if you still on here) saves me starting a fresh!

bought the car from ross in october and didnt have any plans for it but we'll see how things pan out.

a week after buying i removed the front grill and sprayed it gloss black and fitted the new skoda badge.

yesterday and bought some autoglym shampoo, tar remover and bumper gel.

gave the front upper and lower grill a good clean and used the gel on which was well overdue and come out like new.

just ordered a rubber boot liner for the dog, tints for the front headlights (not sure if it will look cheesey or agressive we'll find out), gloss black vinyl wrap for the interior bits along the doors and around the columbus and new style skoda centre badges as it has the old green ones still on, they arrive at the end of the week so we shall see how it looks this time next week

cheers tommy, what colour is yours?

i had a red tfsi a few years back running 275bhp was fun but didnt need such a big car but got a baby now and a dog so need the room

It's white but not so much in this weather.

Just nice too see some interesting mods on the car and it's the first pre FL I think I have seen with neptunes,they suit it well.

Edited by tubbytommy