Combi 2016 L&K TSI 180 DSG7 ordered

ssc

Within two weeks of our visiting our local Skoda dealer we placed our order yesterday (2015-11-27).

After owning our very first Skoda (Superb Combi Elegance TSI 160 automatic 2011) for 5 years now we were almost 100 % certain that our next car would also be a Skoda. We checked out other makes and models but the lure of the new Skoda Superb Combi just kept reminding us of how much we liked our present car.

From the outset we had really only two boxes to tick and they were:

1. Petrol engine
  2. Automatic

Our list though just grew and grew and we ended up considering the Style and L&K trims of the three available here in Sweden.

In the end we found that the L&K trim would actually work out a little cheaper than the Style. All we had to do now was to finalise exactly what we wanted to add to the L&K´s already exhaustive features list.

After spending a couple of days configuring our new car and after discussing price, discounts and part-exchange for our old car we finally placed our order.

Car ordered

Model: Skoda SUPERB COMBI 2016 L&K TSI 180 DSG7 (3V55PD)
Colour: Jungle Green Metallic ((L2L2)
Upholstery: Native brown leather – beige ceiling (BT)

Factory Fitted Optional Equipment

4A4        Heated rear seats
PHB       Ventilated front seats
PK7        KESSY – Keyless entry and start system with Alarm
PNG       Assistance package – Smart Light Assist, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Detect, Rear Traffic Alert
RAC       MIB II AMUNDSEN including maps, navigation, 6.5” colour TFT touchscreen
WZ5       Tow bar package – Integrated tow bar, Rear view camera, Cargo net

Extra Equipment

Winter tyres/17” alloys

Standard Equipment (short version)

9 airbags; Front Assist; Crew Protection Assist; Driver Alert Assist; Adaptive Cruise Assist; SmartGate; SmartLink; Bolero radio; Front and rear parking sensors; 18” Pegasus anthracite alloy wheels; Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS; LED daytime running lights; Boot net programme; Electrically operated boot; Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function; Heated front seats; Sunset glass; LED exterior light package; CANTON sound system; 3-zon Climatronic; Ambient LED interior lighting; Webasto engine heater with remote; DCC (Cynamic Chassi Control; Textile floor mats with lounge step; Rubber floor mats; Light assist; Rain sensor and light assistant; Heated windscreen washer nozzles; Driver fatigue sensor

Lead-time: 12 to 16 weeks

Now we just wish “tomorrow was today”. Will update as we get preliminary and exact delivery dates.

If you are buying in Sweden, we would definitely recommend Möller Bil.

• Like 1

I'm surprised the L&K in Sweden doesn't have sat nav as standard. I see you've added the Amunsden as an option. Did you considered the Columbus?. 

Great spec car you'll end up with, the 12-16 weeks wait will soon go by.

Thaks cnc. First prelininary date we were told we should get next week.

Here in Sweden the Amundsen was a 2500 SEK option. For the Columbus the price was 11900 SEK. Yes, the larger screen was something else compared with the Bolero/Amundsen but the premium price for the extra features we just not worth it. Maybe if the TV tuner/DVD would work whilst driving then just maybe.

Nice choice Rockets77. We were thinking of Business Grey and Quartz Grey as alternatives. I think your choice of brown and grey are great. How long have you had to wait for delivery?

Hej!

I orderd the 7oct aswell and My car came to Halmstad the 23/11 so BWO im just waiting for the car to be delivered at the dealer in Vetlanda. That would have been today but no car to be seen. Hoppefully ill get it next Friday. Went for L&K 190 DSG Combi Candywhite Native Brown Grey

Sweden too :) I went for the Style because my personal opinion of the L&K Brown leather is disgusting.

I ordered mine by the end of July and I will collect it next week. A long wait but I think the sunroof added the extra delay. I will upload pictures here then for the swedish fans ☺

In my opinion brown looks good, eventhough my first choice was black alcantara. But like SSC wrote the Style trim level ended up a bit more expensive than the L&K with my extras.

Which colour did you go for? The sunroof's gonna be great!

I would rather have gone for black leather but thats no option and beige is out of the question because of my dirty kids ;) but i really like the Brown it looks really classic.

And you really got most for the money with the L&K

Of course, upgrading a Style to L&K will cost more than L&K standard. But I don't need all that L&K offers so Style was cheaper and black :) We have also kids ☺

My specs:

Estate 190 TDI DSG, Style, White Candy

Sunroof

Assistance package (Smart Light Assist, Lane Assist, Blind Spot Detect, Rear Traffic Alert)

Tow bar package – Integrated tow bar, Rear view camera, Cargo net

Key easy package

Rear seat package

DSG pads

I paid 318000 SEK

Almost same extras as i got but i don't have the sunroof.

I was looking at the Style but which way i tried to put it

together i couldnt get the webasto and the canton sound system in the calculation without hitting the same price as the L&K. I have to admit that the sunroof looks cool:)

Got heated backseat as well

We have Alcantara today and were initially looking at that.

My spontaneous reaction to the salesman saying brown leather was "no way", "no never".

Have to admit that on the day we ordered it took us almost an hour in the showroom before we decided. We were lucky that they had a number of cars standing in the lot with the Jungle Green, Business Grey, Quartz Grey, Candy White and Moon White colours and both Brown and Beige leather seating. That gave us the opportunity to have a good look in daylight and not just in the showroom. We were also lucky to be able to compare the brown leather with ventilated brown leather seating. The more we looked the more exclusive the brown leather seats looked. Especially with the beige ceiling and brown ventilated seating.

As usual of course tastes are all different for different people. But I at least was won over to something I said "no way" initially.

Great to hear that the new Combi is a hit here in Sweden.

Concerning mud flaps - I can confirm that our present car has the flaps at the front but not at the back. In front of the rear tyres though are some small "flaps".

This could be how Skoda installs for the Swedish market?

Hej!

I orderd the 7oct aswell and My car came to Halmstad the 23/11 so BWO im just waiting for the car to be delivered at the dealer in Vetlanda. That would have been today but no car to be seen. Hoppefully ill get it next Friday. Went for L&K 190 DSG Combi Candywhite Native Brown Grey

Hi SoSIC,

Could you post photos of your car when you get it please? I haven't seen many 'real life' photos of the Combi in Candy White, just promotional ones or Combi's in Moon White. Thanks!