Vrs exhaust on to 1.2tsi would it work?

Mk1marc

Hi folks just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question? Really need a better note from my monte,currently got a centre box delete but it's way too quiet still (people walking out in front of me)

Cheers in advance

If you just mean a back box off a vRS then i doubt it will make any difference to your 1.2TSI since you already have the centre box off.

Its not like it sounds good on a vRS.

Fit anything you want really, get the car up and look see, and buy something suitable really, a Universal Back box maybe, 

not something more expensive that will give you no performance benefit anyway, just noise.

look & measure twice and cut once.

?

Who removed the centre box for you?

Nobody walks in front of me in Perth or in front of any cars around me, 

unless i drive through the pedestrian precinct, and then i am risking those bollards crushing my exhaust.

Fair point to be honest,did look into a universal fit one with vrs style twin round tips but still not sure if it would be right for the car,my dad made up a section to replace the centre box using 2" pipe and welded it in using sleeves,sounds ok on cold start but it's more so driving around I need an increase in noise as people love walking out in front of me for some reason,what do you drive so I can keep an eye out in Perth?