2x couplers

1 (for egr fitting)

1 for intercooler.

70 degree stainless pipe

1 90' silicone reducer 63-51mm

1 45' silicone hose from intercooler

4 mikalar clamps

2 other clamps

All parts are brand new apart from egr coupler.(test fitted this to make sure it fitted.)

Silicone hoses may need cutting slighty to fit.

Been kept in box for ages.

Originally bought off member on here but bottom pipe and coupler didn't fit so purchased new ones separately.

And question be happy to help.

(I'll try)

Looking at £110 collected (originally paid that,but spent £30 more getting correct parts)

Postage extra.

Location Walsall/Birmingham

6d2cb5c37bd364e92d52390601a3f63d.jpg

f6002fc8591c397aaa02eee048c4c939.jpg

eff1f99af632b7a5402acf85a9ab8c6c.jpg

• 4 months later...

Is this still for sale Fabianski? I need to size things up yet, fitting a gtb turbo so I assume I would need a different size joint would I not? 55mm I believe it is. I also need to double check the darkside pipe kit I bought with the intercooler, to check it is all the way up to the top boost pipe or the turbo!

JRJG

Edited by Jrjg

Is this still for sale Fabianski? I need to size things up yet, fitting a gtb turbo so I assume I would need a different size joint would I not? 55mm I believe it is. I also need to double check the darkside pipe kit I bought with the intercooler, to check it is all the way up to the top boost pipe or the turbo!

JRJG

This is pending at the momment as sm1 on facebook is collecting on friday (hopefully).

Not sure what sizes would fit with gtb as this comes with the coupler for fitting with egr value. Can be removed tho.

I think the sizes are on the first page