need to find diagnostic port fabia mk3

aljard

thanks dithane, 

the only panel i can find is the fuse box which is under the dash on the right hand side , it does not have the obd socket . i presume it must be hidden . The bonnet handle is on the lh side hidden behind the passenger door when closed.  hopefuly it wlll easy to find this thing.   many thanks

al 

thanks dithane, 

the only panel i can find is the fuse box which is under the dash on the right hand side , it does not have the obd socket . i presume it must be hidden . The bonnet handle is on the lh side hidden behind the passenger door when closed.  hopefuly it wlll easy to find this thing.   many thanks

al 

No - seriously - the port is there on the extreme right. The port is pointing downwards - and aligned north-south.

The actual port socket is in a carrier - and if it's anything like the one on mine - when pushing an OBD plug into it, the socket unclips from one side of the carrier - and turns sideways.

So - on this one - it's necessary to put one hand in over the carrier to keep the socket from popping out, whilst the other hand (awkwardly) plugs the OBD in.

I'm afraid I don't have a photo just now...

Edited by Dithane
  • Like 1