14 mm Skoda key fob badges (new logo)

KBPhoto

I have some of these available at £3.00 per pair including postage to UK (I can check postage costs further afield if needed).

Easy swap to make and a high quality metal backed item just like the originals.

post-59543-0-76978600-1449090906_thumb.jpg
post-59543-0-52278900-1448982451_thumb.jpg

PM me for my PayPal details to be able to make a payment.

Only 18 available (9 pairs), so be quick.

I've responded to all PM's so far - that is 10 badges (possibly 12) accounted for already.

That leaves only three or four pairs of badge left.

I've had quite a few requests, but few have indicated how many they want. I'll list those who have contacted me below in the order I received their PM's.

When I know whether I have enough badges available for you, I will let you know. Please be patient as I need to find out how many each person wants before I can move on to the next person.

NinjaVRS (18:47 yesterday) - 1 pair - Awaiting payment

jgraf94 (22.18 yesterday) - 2 pairs - Paid - Posted

jujitsuboy69 (12:37 today) - 1 pair - Paid - Posted

johnny1906vrs (12:54 today) - 2 pairs - Paid - Posted

morph (17.23 today) - ??? - PM'd

Edited by KBPhoto

Just waiting to hear from 'morph', but I'm down to the last three badges. So, no more available at present.

I think someone must have got an extra badge somewhere! My mistake, so no problem.

I am not going to lock this thread yet as if there are people who still want these badges I can get more of them. Please add a message below if you are interested and I'll get a formal list going if there is enough interest..

Edited by KBPhoto

I'll have two please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run out at present, but if enough people want some I will start a list.

Is that two badges or two pairs?

Latest updates:

NinjaVRS (18:47 yesterday) - 1 pair - Awaiting payment

I've run out of stamps, so any more payment today or tomorrow will not get posted until Friday. Sorry.

The ones i have left are held for 'NinjaVRS' and 'morph'. If I don;t hear back from them soon, then I will got to 'g11vgb' and then yourself, 'jellybeard999'.

If 'NinjaVRS' and 'morph' take the ones I have held from them and people still want more, then I put up a list and order some more shortly.

I've run out at present, but if enough people want some I will start a list.

Is that two badges or two pairs?

Sorry just two badges, one pair. Enough to do both my key fobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinjaVRS (18:47 yesterday) - 1 pair - Paid - Posted

Edited by KBPhoto

Mine from the original GB came yesterday thanks Karl, thanks for posting so quick! They look great!

Glad you like them; but they took quite a while to get to you! One person had them delivered next day...

Still after a pair of these please!!

I've sold out at present (sorry) but will consider ordering some more if enough people express an interest in here.

I'll get some more ordered, but I'll need to know how many. I'll start a new list. I've added names of those who have expressed interest - please indicate how many PAIRS you want.

Price will probably be £3.50 a pair (including postage) as the previous price was based upon the leftovers from a GB when I got the badges at a cheaper price.

Please copy and paste the list below adding in how many PAIRS you would like, adding yourself to the next spot on the list, or removing yourself if you are no longer interested.

1: jellybeard999

2: g11vgb

3: Lion

4: h3srr

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

• Like 1

Costs will be £3.50 including first class postage as I cannot get the discount I did previously for the GB.

Please check the list and add how many pairs you would like. I am only intending to order 10 pairs at this time (unless loads of people express an interest before I order them).