The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

Just goes to show that money doesn't buy common sense.  Thing is the Americans are quite likely to vote for the baffoon.  Can you imagine what it would be like if he did get in?  Second thoughts I don't want to imagine it.

• Like 1

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-35038924

Donald Trump owns at least 2 Estates in Scotland which includes 3 Golf Courses and 2 Hotels,

1 being a 5 Star Golf Resort and Spa undergoing a 21 Million Pound refurbishment.

He is going to be bringing much income to the UK economy, and much of that comes from guests that are Muslim.

The UK Government and the Scottish Government should stay well out of any argument and legal matters with Donald Trump

because it just costs the UK tax payers lots of dosh as it has already.

(maybe watch the award winning movie 'You've been Trumped'.)

This one posted below is a different one from the Movie on the building of a Golf Course.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-aB2GihE1k

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

...the man is as deranged cretin!

Most succinctly put.

And one does wonder what will happen in the next French Presidential election. I recommend, as a light Xmas pastime, Michel Houellebecq's novel Submission, both hilarious and terrifying.

It is of course not surprising that voters no longer trust the old establishment. And even if Jez Corbyn seems to be a likeable fellow, he's probably not PM material. But that's hardly sufficient for explaining Trump's poll results. It seems as if Marco Rubio is the only Republican that can threaten Clinton - but he trails way behind Trump among Republican voters.

• Like 1

Most succinctly put.

And one does wonder what will happen in the next French Presidential election. I recommend, as a light Xmas pastime, Michel Houellebecq's novel Submission, both hilarious and terrifying.

It is of course not surprising that voters no longer trust the old establishment. And even if Jez Corbyn seems to be a likeable fellow, he's probably not PM material. But that's hardly sufficient for explaining Trump's poll results. It seems as if Marco Rubio is the only Republican that can threaten Clinton - but he trails way behind Trump among Republican voters.

Just bought the book on Kindle. Looks good!

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-35054360

Stripped of his Honorary Degree now from Robert Gordon University Aberdeen.

& also as a Business Ambassador for Scotland that a Labour First Minister of Scotland made him in the past.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot
  • Like 1

He's not deranged and he's not stupid.

He might well be a cretin and he'll certainly say anything to get votes.

But there is a large portion of the American electorate lapping up what he says.

If he gets in he'll make Putin look moderate.

Edited by Aspman
  • Like 4

Funnily enough, it's mostly agreement so far!! I was just thinking that he's more dangerous than Putin at the moment. All it needs now is for some Daesh nutter to shoot and claim it's in the name of Allah and the whole world goes into chaos. Well, America does, then no doubt so do we.

Total nutter....but if he gets the republicans nomination then they are unlikely to get the presidency IMO

A bit like Jeremy Corbyn in that respect but at the other end of the political spectrum!

He is a loony. I think we're all in trouble if they're stupid enough to vote him in.

I worry that the Americans may be daft enough to vote him in. They don't have a great track record in recent years, for voting the intelligentsia into power.

Petition is 'Down for maintenance' and can't be access at the moment. Conspiracy theorist please form an orderly queue.

I'll be first in line in that queue if you don't mind lol.

Nah I'm not that interested really the bloke is just another wealthy, elitist nut job and I don't think Hilary is any better.

This is what"democrazy" has been reduced too its about voting for the least incompetent, least crazy, out of touch moron.