Anyone recognise these ?

Paul007

If it was an Austin bonnet badge it would have a pronounced A by the lion. Look at the bonnet of an Austin A30/35 as an example.

Second one looks foreign.

Remember that people used to fit all sorts of badges to their cars that had little or nothing to do with the make.

the winged one No1 may not be a make but looks a little like a St Marks' winged lion the sort of stuff popular in the 20's and thirty's   the second is a largely pre war Austin  but did at least appear on my mates '54 "hire car" as opposed to "taxi"  

Paste seboni121's post into Google, it brings up pictures of the second badge on several Austins from pre WW2.

I too thought the first was Armstrong Siddley, but on checking, theirs was a Sphinx, without wings. So it's another vote for an after-market fitting.

And the setting for that Peaky Blinders scene (and in the series now being filmed) is in the workers' village of Port Sunlight, five miles up the road from me. I know it well (as will other Wirral/Merseyside Briskodians). (Another irrelevant, useless and off-topic fact - early in 2014 we saw Michael Kitchen shopping in the food section of Marks & Spencer, Liverpool. Turns out they were filming the final series of Foyle's War in the city, so we could recognise most of the scenes when it was broadcast early this year.)