Anyone frome Glasgow?

seanyvrs

I had my old Fabia vRS remapped by angel tuning and it was fantastic! It had been badly mapped by someone previously, Paul looked at the map, removed it and uploaded one of his. Took the car a drive and paid for it after the drive! Would recommend him to anyone, very knowledgeable as well.

new member from southside - just waiting on my race blue octavia estate being delivered from Grimsby to linwood

Welcome! I work around the southside, Superb Elegance taxi

G

Welcome! I work around the southside, Superb Elegance taxi

G

Think you should email everybody your mobile number so that we can get preferential (mate rates) on fares. Us Skoda car owners need to stick together :angel:  ;)

Mine was Alex when a was there enjoyed it made plenty a money at it but got 2 kids now and family before work out doing low loader work so it's not as much hours but still hard graft

Looking at a mk3 4x4 in the next few months

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ads_vrs said:

Ive had my green fabia vrs 2012 plate for three weeks and love it was wondering when the weather gets better if any1s up for a meet somewhere in glasgow? 

Skoda Scotland One next Sunday in south queensferry :) also dubside in Glasgow on the 19th march or dubs and donuts at hermy gate on the 1st. 

• Like 1