Elsecar At The Races 2016 new venue

MACVWNUT

Yes that was great, see what date that is  B)

I thought i had his mobile number from the last time we met up i the .:R36's; but cant find it....

i'll drop him a PM on R36owners.net and see - as he knew well in advance this year.

• Like 1

Hi

As you maybe aware Elsecar Mega Meet has had to find a new venue for 2016 as we have outgrown the Heritage Centre. With a new venue we have a new name Elsecar At The Races 2016 the new venue is Doncaster Racecourse, show date 10th April.

We have a larger exhibition centre, larger hard standing outdoor area and more car parking facilities.

If you would like to apply for a indoor show and shine place please email your car details and some pictures to: [email protected]

If you would like to book a club stand please email your club name and number of spaces required to: [email protected]

If you would like to book a trade stand please email size you require for a price to: [email protected]

As always outdoor spaces will be first come first served on the day.

Please note we are currently working on our website which will have more info and allow you to pre book tickets.

Thank you

Elsecar At The Races Team

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sad times, Always enjoyed the show at the Heritage Centre and for that reason. It wasn't too big and didn't attract undesirables, The venue in its location and surroundings made the day.

I was half considering prepping my Golf R for the Show and Shine MK6 Category but I wont bother now. 

Now it will just be another car show that has got too big for its boots, Sorry but I will no longer be attending.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be up for it if we get a stand

Good point! Will there a be a stand? Be nice to have us all together so we're not all spread about, I don't want to be alone.. that said I also don't want to be near the FGF because it'll up show my Citigo ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good point! Will there a be a stand? Be nice to have us all together so we're not all spread about, I don't want to be alone.. that said I also don't want to be near the FGF because it'll up show my Citigo ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ahh, I'll come so you can be the rose between two very green thorns :notme:

• Like 1