New Forest BBQ 2016 19-22 Aug

@Lee

OK, the Friday and Monday have been booked off work. Also eyeing up a new tent for the occasion, one of those Coleman easy-erect ones.

Lee, we will obviously have a little one at this time, could you choose a campsite where they have static caravans too, as we would need something like that to stay in, warm, electricity, quiet etc... ;)

Needs to have plenty of sound proofing too so we don't get woken up by a crying baby ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's the date of the Great Dorset Steam Fair, so I'll not be able to come regardless as the roads around Blandford are gridlocked for hours everyday the fair is on. No way around it and the alternative routes are likely to be clogged with traffic trying to unsuccessfully avoid the gridlock (been there and done that).

http://www.gdsf.co.uk/

Edited by mannyo

• 2 weeks later...

The Plough Inn is still ok for Camping. We just can't use the static mobile home.

That's the trouble though, by this time lady sharkrider will have given birth 

Lee, we will obviously have a little one at this time, could you choose a campsite where they have static caravans too, as we would need something like that to stay in, warm, electricity, quiet etc... ;)

• Like 1

^^^ what he said ;) only way we can attend is if we have a caravan, young 'un and all ;)

I'll try and find somewhere that has them and also caters for the more camp amongst us :o lol

If push came to shove could Gilly and Wibble camp and bring the mobile lane hogger?

• Like 1

I'll try and find somewhere that has them and also caters for the more camp amongst us :o lol

If push came to shove could Gilly and Wibble camp and bring the mobile lane hogger?

It's only a lane hogger if you drive like a fecking eejit.

Would prefer not to. I'll check for sites through the Camping & Caravan Club.

Don't want to camp at Plough Inn again now that they have sewers.

Edited by Gillywibble
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The Plough Inn is still ok for Camping. We just can't use the static mobile home.

A little late to this but as pete said we still allow camping, just the static caravans will be gone

1. Lee01
2. Hyphons
3. JoseDB
4. ToxicFrog
5. sharkrider & black & white (possible)
6. Outofthi5world
7. chrisgreen
8. jars
9. gilly & wibble

10. APD007 (+ maybe others) (possible).

Will keep an eye on this, more likely to be able to make it if at a camping and caravan club site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Due to a new business venture taking me to the US of A for the Summer (tough life!) we won't be making it. Sorry guys :( 

1. Lee01

2. Hyphons
4. ToxicFrog
5. sharkrider & black & white (possible)
6. Outofthi5world
7. chrisgreen
8. jars
9. gilly & wibble

10. APD007 (+ maybe others) (possible).

• 3 weeks later...