GTI INTERNATIONAL -July 9th-10th 2016 (Shakespeare County Raceway - Last one at this venue).

swordstoke

I will definitely be up this depending on rota at work which I unfortunately won't know until about 6 wks before so hopefully slot left! Also wud like to get a bit of sprinting in too

got my club pass for sunday two do , i just buy one for the mrs as guessing there's only 10 free ones?

Did get me thinking to be fair. Does a 'Club' pass cover all occupants of the car your'e showing? It did last year in which case we are covered.(will contact Autometrix for more info).

Edited by swordstoke
  • Like 1

got my club pass for sunday two do , i just buy one for the mrs as guessing there's only 10 free ones?

Looking at the website, I read it as pass for the clubstand is FREE but you still need to pay for entry @£13.50 each day??

I'll likely come along Sunday with j0hn :thumbup:

• Like 1

Free tickets to the first 10?? Have I read that right? (I've already put my name down btw)

Free tickets to show the car, still think you need to buy a ticket to get into the rest of the show??

EDIT, have just spoken to the organisers, and the lovely lady on the end of the phone informs me that you will need to purchase a show ticket, the 10 tickets are for the cars to be shown (which will give you parking) but you will need to buy individual tickets for the actual show. the reason behind this is to stop people booking a club stand for 20 and only 2 people turn up, this way if we have an allotted 10 tickets for the clubs stand and only 5 purchase tickets the organisers can give the 5 other places to other clubs.

So those of you who have booked onto the club stand will get an email reminding you that you need to buy an advance ticket.

Hope this clears up any confusion?

Edited by tempra007
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

News from the organisers.

GTI International 2016 - 9th/10th July Shakespeare County Raceway CV37 8LL
VW Group Track Day 2016: August 13 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY
Audi Driver International 2016: October 15 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY

Scott Eversfield BRISKODA

Closing date for advance tickets/club space - Thursday 23rd June 12 noon

Tickets are available on the day but not club parking

so if anyone whats to join the club space, you have your deadline :)

Edited by tempra007
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is there still space for club stand

Hi

Sorry for not getting back earlier, was at Download (thankfully I too the wifes Silver Hippo)

there should be spaces left, if you book the club stand place then book the ticket you need.

Scott

Are the tickets free ? It seems to send me via a link to free ones on the briskoda stand ? If 2 of us are going do I put 2 tickets or just 1 for the car? Cheers

The club stand ticket is free but you will need to get tickets for the main event for each person (I think?)

Yep that's the ordering method but have to say the site is very misleading.

The action of booking a space on the 'club stand' (no payment sent at this part of the process)provides you with a receipt and ticket displaying your entry into the venue? 

Have purchased tickets through 'Eventbrite' before the deadline of 23rd June.

If you want to be on the club stand you will first need to book a stand ticket, this allows you onee of 10 spaces allocated for Briskoda (think of it as free parking) then you will need to buy tickets to the event.

• Like 1

If you want to be on the club stand you will first need to book a stand ticket, this allows you onee of 10 spaces allocated for Briskoda (think of it as free parking) then you will need to buy tickets to the event.

Thanks, that seems straightforward now. I'll get tickets and stand pass booked and bring up my Octavia vRS. Looks like a fun event

So Briskoda 'club' stand; Sprint/Drag & Show'n'shine, all on Sunday, or is that too much to aim for? Rather do the sprint than Concours I must admit so if anything I'll just hold off sending the form back for that at the moment. Is it easy enough to move from the stand to the sprint and back, or not?

So Briskoda 'club' stand; Sprint/Drag & Show'n'shine, all on Sunday, or is that too much to aim for? Rather do the sprint than Concours I must admit so if anything I'll just hold off sending the form back for that at the moment. Is it easy enough to move from the stand to the sprint and back, or not?

Not too sure about moving, best give them a call, they are nice and helpful.