Pad of center armrest und rear wiper change

Hello community,

I need some advice how I can solve the sliding pad on my center armrest. It needs new foam and maybe new leather.

Clicking out the bottom plastic cover ?

24261674tc.jpg

24261675re.jpg

and second:

How to change the rear wiper ?

24261676qm.jpg

24261677mi.jpg

Thanks in advance
Ulrich
Edited by 0ctavist

• 3 months later...

Okay, wiper changed - THANKS for that 

Any idea for opening the armrest pad ?

Hi, Did you find a solution? I have the same problem, no clue how to remove /open te armrest pad. And of course the seller doesn't respond........claiming on his site it's an easy install :envy:

New arm rest cover from super Skoda? Just slides on over the existing one

This is a semi- complete armrest. Not just a cover.

@octavist: where did you order? I ordered at cars-equipment.com but they won't answer my Q. I think they sell something without knowing what they sell.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, until now, no time for the arm rest. But as in 2nd pic above, is only possible with clicking away this plastic cover ......Bedankt en tot ziens 

So at the end you have manage to remove sliding pad of armrest?

A few months back someone here (from Norway IIRC) posted some instructions on replacement of the armrest. I'm afraid I can't remember the details but it may be possible to locate the thread with some searching. I did make a note of the process so I'll see if I can find that info.

• Like 1

I have found it :)

1. Dont need to remove anything else, you see under the lid, theres is a plastic cover.

2. Then you take a flat screwdriver in each corner, and separate the plastic cover from the actual lid. Theres is 4 clips in total.

3. When this is done you push the lid towards the gear knob, and you see that the lid stops against 2 bent metal clips ( i dont know the word, im from norway :p )

4. Just bend the 2 metal clips, then you slide the lid of the box, then you push the 2 metal clips back in place for when you are going to assemble it :)

5. Then you put you new leather over the old one, pop back the plastic cover before you slide it back in place :)

1. Plastic cover of sliding part of the lid?

or plastic cover of the lid? :)

2. Each corner? but front part of sliding lid has no avaialble corners, in meaning that it is finished with leather.

Some picture, please?

3, 4. ...  I shall see when come to that point :)

Edited by ppejic