EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

Just a heads up to everyone about EZ Car Care. I've seen a lot of reviews etc on Facebook forums, detailing world and a few others regarding their products.

After some research on the said brand, the products look fantastic. Great results & the prices are deadly cheap, great if your detailing to a budget or just like good value for money!!

Flat rate shipping too so fill your boots & enjoy basically.

Link to shop - http://ezcarcare.co.uk/

Just thought I'd let everyone know. I myself will be placing an order shortly and I'll stick my reviews up on here.

Enjoy.

Karl.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing car - i have seen the brand mentioned but not had time to research them.

A quick look at the SALE page just now says~WOW..... some amazing prices at the moment.

Worth a small order perhaps.... although i really cant think of much i need for now.

Be sure and let us know how you get on with them....  :thumbup:

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing car - i have seen the brand mentioned but not had time to research them.

A quick look at the SALE page just now says~WOW..... some amazing prices at the moment.

Worth a small order perhaps.... although i really cant think of much i need for now.

Be sure and let us know how you get on with them.... [emoji106]

I really can't get over the prices on there at the moment! Postage is a bit steep but the product prices more than make up for that I think!

• Like 3

Just looked. They haven't released project X yet. Some absolute bargains on there though!! Thanks for posting, Karl!!

You beat me to it - was just looking and no sign of it in the shop yet - otherwise i may have asked Karl to order me some.

Oh well.... i'll keep an eye on the website; and read more of the reviews.

Thanks for the link Neil  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Thanks for the DW link Neil! I've done some more Reading this morning into the products. Sound promising.

Looking to order one of the 500ml starter kits. They also do the 250ml starter kit too so as it's a new brand to me I will probably go for that!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all,

Managed to get to try some of the EZ stuff yesterday! Very impressed!

Snow foam - Arctic Meltdown -

Lovely smell to it for starters, almost gel like. It instructs to put an inch in the bottom and fill to the top so I did. Got the settings on my Lance how I like them and began to foam the car.

be02446a7d7c296bee8604c9a9d11a3c.jpg383d3b0898c770de6e7e9f89b4c2f995.jpg

It came out a little thicker than I'd like so adjusted the Lance settings again. The vRS was looking at little shabby and the snow foam did a fantastic job! Dwells very well too!

Shampoo - Supercharged -

Again, Smells awesome!! 2 cap fulls into a 10L bucket produced a nice lather of suds and a slick feel using the Dooka Wash Pad. Not one I'd rush out to buy over my favorite shampoo though!

98fc096fdc28f7111179210d8d1693a9.jpg3048678db594035e175b67ffa57c2e21.jpg

Alloy wheel sealant - Wheel Armour -

Not much to say about this to be fair. I will edit & add to this once my next wash is due to see how it performs.

Detail spray - Gloss boss -

Great product. Smells great again. Spray on & wipe off to leave a nice crisp reflection.

All in all, very impressed with half of the kit. Will add to this thread when I've used the rest!

Final result -

09aafb68fff7fbba5b9f0c29e3252ef8.jpg643e30704c1a1cd3e3e6d2392c8b1cbb.jpg0294d469eea118afcf2339ba9caf9612.jpg403a9ce893a418e5230a72bd7116cb14.jpg94ff704157c3c2dce9da5b51dee7fb9a.jpg

• Like 3

Nice one Karl - the update on the EZ care range is appreciated.

I have mine sat at the fornt door ready for some weekend detailing![emoji106]

The Fabia vRS is looking great as always buddy - top job. ;)

You won't be disappointed buddy, especially with the deal on the products too! Well worth it!

I'll no doubt see you around at the weekend anyway! Was impressed with the finish i got yesterday for sure!

• Like 1

You won't be disappointed buddy, especially with the deal on the products too! Well worth it!

I'll no doubt see you around at the weekend anyway! Was impressed with the finish i got yesterday for sure!

The EZ products have a thorough test ahead.... the .:R36 is filthy - it really is! :peek:

What day are you popping over then - Sat or Sun?

I'm planning to be in all day Sunday at least - Saturday i'm unsure.

• Like 1

The EZ products have a thorough test ahead.... the .:R36 is filthy - it really is! :peek:

What day are you popping over then - Sat or Sun?

I'm planning to be in all day Sunday at least - Saturday i'm unsure.

It's never filthy! Photos or it never happened ;)

Probably Sunday mate if that's better for you!

• Like 1

It's never filthy! Photos or it never happened ;)

Probably Sunday mate if that's better for you!

Sunday's perfect - i have a mate over from work for a bit of a detailing day. :thumbup:

Oh it is FILTHY - it's been past the reservoir works on the moor about 20 times this week;

and you know how manky the road is on that stretch! Well - a good load is now down both sides of the .:R36!

• Like 1

Great stuff!

Oh yes! I've seen it. They're making more mess than cleaning it up. Went through it Wednesday as I was looking at a house in bingley!

Started going the other way now - down into the Glen & up west lane [emoji51]

• Like 1

Great stuff!

Oh yes! I've seen it. They're making more mess than cleaning it up. Went through it Wednesday as I was looking at a house in bingley!

Started going the other way now - down into the Glen & up west lane [emoji51]

Yeah i know - AlanR36 has been doing the same when we go out!

But for work each day - its the direct route for us.... and it avoids the speed bumps and traffic lights on West Lane :x

• Like 1

Managed to try out a few of the EZ range on todays detail.

EZ Fallout Remover - worked well and found a few patches;

seemed to take a bit longer to activate than some IMO.

EZ Wheel Armour - went on very nicely, added gloss and slickness.

I will have to see how the durability goes; but a doddle to use.

EZ Interior dressing - very nice, matt finish and not too strong a smell.

The old and dusty interior on the Hyundai came up well.

Overall..... pretty impressed..... i will continue to test out the others when i get time.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Hey Karl - i was just grabbing the link to send to Dan as he liked the EZ kit.

The deal we got at £29.99 was awesome..... now on the website at £54.99! [emoji106]

http://ezcarcare.co.uk/detailing-kits/ez-car-care-winter-protection-500ml-detailing-kit.html

12662024_10206912848714391_8786002755454

Nice one on the reviews buddy! Looking forward to trying the rest of the range & hearing your thoughts too!

Wow! We sure did get a great deal! There's still 25% off at the moment too!