Ultimate Dubs 2016 - Telford 13/03/2016

devonutopia

Hi

I am after some extra cars to attend this show,  I am currently confirming the stand with them, but pretty sure we will have 6 spots.

Now comes the unfortunate part.  The cars on the stand have to have "something" about them.  So forgive me if I effectively ban standard cars from being on the stand.  Ultimate Dubs can be a bit funny about this as they like to have the best on show - not necessarily in appearance (as I wouldn't go! :D) but could be in stance, tuning, extra styling - that sort of thing.

I already have 3 names so 3 more to come please.  We will meet at the Railway station by the Interntional Arena quite early where I will distribute tickets etc.

For now, what I need are 3 more cars to commit to being on a Briskoda stand. :)

It's usually a pretty good event to be honest - and the indoor bit is cool if you like your show queen cars :D

Commital to the stand does involve the purchase of at least ONE entry ticket inside the venue as a spectator.

PM me to enquire.

1) devonutopia

2) j0hn

3) Jonny5ive

4)

5)

6)

My car doesn't make the grade, but thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten about this! I'll put it in the diary.

Pete's old VRS would tick the box, if you're looking to show a variety of models on the stand. Can't have too many Fabias turn up LOL.

I don't really mind the variation of models but its down to the owners of their cars to get in touch if interested.  I can't just command someone to come because they have a nice motor :D

I'LL COME PLAY 

PM me if you want to come.  All you need to do is buy an entry ticket from their website and then meet at the Railway station near the Arena :)

Edited by devonutopia

The railway station to meet is Telford Central.  Will be something like 8am on the 13th March.

I will have stand passes for everyone, but you need your own entry ticket (at least one per car) to simply get in to the car park where the outdoor stands are :thumbup:

1) devonutopia - entry bought

2) j0hn - entry bought

3) Jonny5ive - entry bought

4) tempra007 - entry bought

5) dubDEAN - buying tickets 28/1/16

6) trevorb33 - entry bought

OK

This is the current line up now - after all PMs replied to and confirmation of entry ticket purchase made to me.  Afraid now Dez is a reserve. :(

Edited by devonutopia
  • Like 1

That's not a problem Jason as its my old mans birthday party on the 12th anyway

Cool - Glad its OK as I kind of have to commit to those who bought entry tickets.  Sounds like we have the final 6 anyway :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...