Ultimate Dubs 2016 - Telford 13/03/2016

devonutopia

I've got to find somewhere to detail the car when I get there, will be washed and detail on Saturday, just need to spruce it up :notme:

Hope you get some answers soon, as my son's really looking forward to this

• Like 1

"Hi Jason,

Please find attached your 'Outdoor Club Stand Confirmation Sheet' for Ultimate Dubs 2016"

Great news!   :D

I'll probably be detailing someone else's car on the day before the show - someone who isn't even going on the stand LOL.  I will hope to give my own car a real thorough MOP before the show though so it only needs a wash when I am in Telford.

Edited by devonutopia
  • Like 2

Just checked the rota at work and I'm off on the 13th so planning on making the trip down.

If any extra clubs stand places come up please let me know

All 6 taken and necessary tickets purchased by all, so unlikely now I am afraid.

• Like 1

Just checked the rota at work and I'm off on the 13th so planning on making the trip down.

If any extra clubs stand places come up please let me know

paul you still running the air and v6 rims?

Got my wrist band today :)

Hopefully mine is on the way.  All the show passes come to me.  I'll be doing a PM confirming time and place to meet - Its the train station nearest the place anyway - has a premier inn on site too I think "Telford Central"

Got my wrist band today :)

Where's mine?? :sweat:  Premier Inn wanted too much money, staying at the White House (not the that one before anyone says something)

hoping to go in on the Saturday evening, seeing as I have the ticket for it.

Where's mine?? :sweat:  Premier Inn wanted too much money, staying at the White House (not the that one before anyone says something)

hoping to go in on the Saturday evening, seeing as I have the ticket for it.

Don't worry - mine isn't here either yet :)