Citigo S Central Locking

Stjonny

Just bought a 2012 Citigo S and when I locked the drivers door, though the boot locked with it, the passenger for remained unlocked. So it's doing central locking in the boot just not the passenger door. Is that right (and just weird and annoying) or do I need to take it back and get that fixed?

No remote, no central locking. According to my memory and the brochure the only way you can have c/l on an S is to have the comfort pack which has height adjustable drivers seat,electric front windows, remote central locking and the easy entry front seats on a 3 door.

Just bought a 2012 Citigo S and when I locked the drivers door, though the boot locked with it, the passenger for remained unlocked. So it's doing central locking in the boot just not the passenger door. Is that right (and just weird and annoying) or do I need to take it back and get that fixed?

Mine did this, when I disconnected the battery and had to manually lock it only the drivers side locked, not the passengers, didn't check the boot though 

Hi there . I own a 2013  5 door Citgo S which has very little electronics attached to it.That is the reason i bought it..Nice electronics have a habit of going faulty.I should know as I'm a electric engineer.You can still buy a basic city car that behaves well and does not cost a fortune to repair every time a window or door won't open and mirrors don't move when you press a button.Yes I love my citigo it drives like a Go Kart because it doesn't have ESP and is really good fun to drive.I test drove other Citigos with ESP and was really disappointed with the performance compared what the standard car could achieve.So whatever model you chose to drive have fun, enjoy and love it.Otherwise there is no real point.

Hi there . I own a 2013  5 door Citgo S which has very little electronics attached to it.That is the reason i bought it..Nice electronics have a habit of going faulty.I should know as I'm a electonric engineer.You can still buy a basic city car that behaves well and does not cost a fortune to repair every time a window or door won't open and mirrors don't move when you press a button.Yes I love my citigo it drives like a Go Kart because it doesn't have ESP and is really good fun to drive.I test drove other Citigos with ESP and was really disappointed with the performance compared what the standard car could achieve.So whatever model you chose to drive have fun, enjoy and love it.Otherwise there is no real point.

• 2 weeks later...