Skoda Fabia Vrs 2011

andy3270

I have for sale my skoda fabia vrs in green with white roof it is a 2011 and has quite a few extra's including climate control,cruise control,heated seats,rear parking sensors and all round electric windows . It has had a few modifications which have been done tastefully and I have kept the origional equipment so it can be returned to standard if required . It has an uprated intercooler and induction system forge. lowered and anti-roll bar fitted and full stainless steel Miltek exhaust with sports cats it has been re-mapped by revo and has white multispoke alloys with 215-40-17 tyres of which I will be giving 3 as new tyres as extras as well as all the other bits for it . It has been very well looked after with regular oil services and check oil regulary is does consume a small amount of oil I would say 1/2 to 1 litre a year of which I do about 6000 miles the car is currently 24,700 no known issues air con regassed and ready to go. Gutted to sell but a french house makes way for a van . sensible offers only please and genuine buyers only

Call andy on 07841183843 Macclesfield cheshire

post-109110-0-95812600-1454339307_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Not really interested in splitting parts off it I have had a look and cars with more miles so I think 6k is a bargain for someone the exhaust was well over a grand plus at least another on parts so sorry I did not put price earlier or may consider ox with a medium size van cheers Andy.

Not really interested in splitting parts off it I have had a look and cars with more miles so I think 6k is a bargain for someone the exhaust was well over a grand plus at least another on parts so sorry I did not put price earlier or may consider ox with a medium size van cheers Andy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...