Just ordered

Ebbingeii

Thanks to all the info on here, I've now ordered my very first Yeti! Gone for Outdoor 1.2 SE L in Muscovado (took an age to decide) black leather/alcantara interior, only added extra are the fold out tables on front seats. Keep kiddies happy as we have them on our C4 Picasso. Oh, and dealer promised to have a giant toy yeti sat in rear for when we collect :)

Great service from Helston Skoda Cornwall. Now we have to wait around 12 weeks for new toy to arrive :(

Edited by Ebbingeii

Thanks Paul. It was fun on the test drive. Great driving position & visibility. Plenty of horses to play with with the nippy 1.2. Shame have to wait so long, but good thing come and all that!

Played safe & ordered Brilliant Silver, then after seeing photos of Muscovado ( some of which were yours greenline estate) we had to change. Hope it's as swish in the flesh. Dealers didn't have any Skodas in this shade of brown. Never had the excitement & anxiety of choosing a new car & colour before! New car virgin

Edited by Ebbingeii
  • Like 2

Thanks to all the info on here, I've now ordered my very first Yeti! Gone for Outdoor 1.2 SE L in Muscovado (took an age to decide) black leather/alcantara interior, only added extra are the fold out tables on front seats. Keep kiddies happy as we have them on our C4 Picasso. Oh, and dealer promised to have a giant toy yeti sat in rear for when we collect :)

Great service from Helston Skoda Cornwall. Now we have to wait around 12 weeks for new toy to arrive :(

Be aware that the toy Yeti moults! 

Fred

Oh great, gonna be picking white fluff of me new black alcantara seats! Think kiddies can fight over whos bedroom it's gonna live in. Due to popular demand, I suppose, not going to arrive in Falmouth until late April. Fingers crossed it may arrive earlier. Found myself starring at one in Sainsburys today, same colour and spec! Sad git!!

Edited by Ebbingeii
  • Like 1