West Meon #36 01/03/16

Should be there, just me this time though, maybe my brother not to sure, I may bring my own sandwiches from what you guys said about the food last time...

I believe it would only be fair to have a go in your BMW this time. Thanks!

• Like 1

Should be there, just me this time though, maybe my brother not to sure, I may bring my own sandwiches from what you guys said about the food last time...

I did send some feedback and received a call from an Operations Manager from Marstons. He said that it should be a one off due to a new team and that they were struggling to recruit staff. He said a discount will be applied next Month.

• Like 2

I did send some feedback and received a call from an Operations Manager from Marstons. He said that it should be a one off due to a new team and that they were struggling to recruit staff. He said a discount will be applied next Month.

Explains why they're usually short staffed then[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good job sir, and I am pleasently surprised they came back to you as well!

• Like 1

Explains why they're usually short staffed then[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good job sir, and I am pleasently surprised they came back to you as well!

They have confirmed 20% will be taken off the whole bill including drinks and are posting me a letter to confirm.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I bet it was a fantastically well written extremely passive aggressive letter...

Good evening

As scheduled every first Tuesday of the month we had our club meet at your pub this Tuesday at 19:00.

The general concencus amongst us all was one of great disappointment concerning both the speed (or lack of) getting food and also the very poor quality food served.

I believe this is the first time any of us have raised a complaint and hope it will be the last.

The service was extremely slow despite the girl at the bar being quite friendly some of the male members of your team seemed to lack any basic customer service skills.

There was about a half hour wait for the first plates to arrive and they then turned up randomly over the next 45 minutes to an hour. The burger buns were burnt and rest of the food very sloppy.

We have been coming to the pub now religiously for more than two years and always bring a group of between 10 and 20 people who all put money into your establishment.

The experience this week has left us doubting the West Meon hut and wondering if we should move the meet elsewhere in the future which would be a shame. We even joked about going to McDonalds Petersfield instead.

Anyway I hope this feedback is useful and something can be done to compensate the Skoda group for such a poor experience this week if we return next month.

Many thanks

Edited by austenw90
  • Like 1

Cheers guys was a good evening :) aside from the carpark scrapage... Austen i suggest a strongly worded email again

David, pm me your paypal and an amount and I'll send you money

• Like 2