Coops S3 Combi - 150 DSG SE-L

Nice one Coops ! Weird looking at yours and thinking its not mine lol !!

Cheers Nick. Needs some fuel in it, haven't even driven it yet; might nip for a quick run.

• Like 1

Looks great!  Not even driven it yet!  Behave yourself and go out for a drive.  (or wash and polish it first :) )

Do the seat bases extend? Design of the seats suggests the might....

Seats bases don't extend, but do seem very comfy from the time I've sat in it.

Very nice. I'll look out for it in the car park at Twickenham when the Six Nations matches start there.

Usually park in Orleans Park School, East Twickenham  :thumbup:

Very nice Coops. Have you had a play with the paddles?

In the 5 metres I've driven it, no. Going to pick the kids up from school so will have a play then.

• Like 2

Looks great :thumbup:

I wanted to order in Corrida Red but my wife and daughters 'persuaded' me that I should go for the Moon White, apparently I'm too old for red!

I knew I should have stuck to my guns!

48 hours from now I'm hoping to have that same warm fuzzy feeling of having picked up a new car in the shape of my 190 DSG L&K Combi (or do we say Estate?). 50 years old and feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve!  :D

• Like 4

Looks very nice, even the wheels ... I was offered a set of them very cheap last year but turned them down as they did nothing for me, but they really suit the car

• Like 1

Looks great :thumbup:

I wanted to order in Corrida Red but my wife and daughters 'persuaded' me that I should go for the Moon White, apparently I'm too old for red!

I knew I should have stuck to my guns!

How are you finding the Moon White?

Looks very nice, even the wheels ... I was offered a set of them very cheap last year but turned them down as they did nothing for me, but they really suit the car

Always liked the look of them when they came out on the S2, and they do suit the car especially in 19".

I've been out in it, very smooth, very comfortable. Road noise is no different to the S2 with 17s, in fact IMO it's quieter in the S3.

ACC is spookily good - have it set to "Medium" distance which I think is a bit big, but it slowed to a stop, albeit agressively, from 50mph. OH couldn't believe it, then again nor could I !

How are you finding the Moon White?

To be honest it was probably my second preference and I do like.

The weathers been rubbish since I got it at the beginning of last month so I don't think I've seen it in sunshine yet.

My last three cars have all been silver so I did want a change, although I'm loving the Coops red estate !

• Like 1

To be honest it was probably my second preference and I do like.

The weathers been rubbish since I got it at the beginning of last month so I don't think I've seen it in sunshine yet.

My last three cars have all been silver so I did want a change, although I'm loving the Coops red estate !

Thank you.

That does sit rather well. It's amazing what a colour and wheel choice can do to a car. There is a white estate around my way as a taxi and I think it's the S model and it looks really bland to be honest. The wheels are lost on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1