is my 2010 skoda fabia a facelift model

I have just bought a CAT D car from a insurance company no front bumper or headlights bonnet is all folded up. 2010 was the year of a facelift launch how can I tell without the headlights or front bumper if mine is or is not a facelift model.

No a 2010 can be a face lift Mk2 Fabia.

Pre facelift. 2007-2010.

You are talking about a Refreshed Model, Mid Year type thing.

Changes of Green Badges to Black ones are nothing to do with Facelifts.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot
  • Like 1

The badge colour facelift mentioned relates to vrs's. When they went from cave to cthe engine

Ah okay. They swapped over at the same time did they?

The proper facelift was in 2010 wasnt it (:

To the OP. How are you getting on? :)

Thanks for all your comments, spoke to a very helpful bloke at TPS Skoda dealer part supplier sorted me a very good price on bits i needed, told me it was a pre face lift. Got a few things from him a few other parts online. Just over £500 for all front end.

• Like 1

Hi people after ordering all the parts for a pre facelift 2010 Skoda fabia yesterday. I started to strip what was left on and damaged today I started to question weather or not it is a pre facelift. Would it still fit on I have ordered new wings, bumper, headlights, bonnet, grilles & front panel.

Hi people after ordering all the parts for a pre facelift 2010 Skoda fabia yesterday. I started to strip what was left on and damaged today I started to question weather or not it is a pre facelift. Would it still fit on I have ordered new wings, bumper, headlights, bonnet, grilles & front panel.

Nope. the front end is completely different. 

Can you upload a pic of the interior? We'll soon tell you! 

What are the heater knobs like? round grips or like rectangular grips with finger grips?