Changing contacts pictures on Amundsen

I updated the photos for contacts on my phone and added a couple of new ones but my Amundsen is still displaying the old contact pics.
So I deleted all of the old pics from the phone and tried again - no luck, still the same
Then I tried temporarily deleting my phone from the Amundsen then re-pairing it. Still no luck, it still shows all the old pics and none of the new ones. 

Any ideas please?

I have my iPhone 5C connected and cannot get it to display any contact pictures. Car is new, I am the first owner.

Tried playing about with it but can't get anything!!

I have my iPhone 5C connected and cannot get it to display any contact pictures. Car is new, I am the first owner.

Tried playing about with it but can't get anything!!

You won't get it with an iPhone, Skoda don't support it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven't been out in the car much since I posted this problem owing to some acute back pain but now that I'm on the mend I fiddled about with the unit and found that although the 5 contacts which show when I press "Phone" were the old pictures, the pictures in the Contacts list were the new ones. So I deleted the 5 "old" contacts then re-added them as new contacts and presto! new pics all round.  
Funny how stupid, unimportant things like this can cause so much annoyance.

I haven't been out in the car much since I posted this problem owing to some acute back pain but now that I'm on the mend I fiddled about with the unit and found that although the 5 contacts which show when I press "Phone" were the old pictures, the pictures in the Contacts list were the new ones. So I deleted the 5 "old" contacts then re-added them as new contacts and presto! new pics all round.

Funny how stupid, unimportant things like this can cause so much annoyance.

Good on you for posting your solution [emoji106]

Good on you for posting your solution [emoji106]

Thanks for that, although if I'd known that it would come up as "Best Answer" instead of "Solved" I wouldn't have pressed the button.

Makes it look as if I'm blowing my own trumpet!   :notme:

• Like 1

Thanks for that, although if I'd known that it would come up as "Best Answer" instead of "Solved" I wouldn't have pressed the button.

Makes it look as if I'm blowing my own trumpet! :notme:

Ha I didn't even realise, can't see that on my phone. Just said cos so often you search and find another thread where someone has had the exact same problem; get to the last post and nothing, suggestions galore and no clear solution [emoji23]