**SOLD** 2012 Superb Elegance 2.0TSI DSG twindoor, 46k miles, FSH

Mercurio

I'm off to look at a replacement vehicle for my Superb tomorrow morning, but have been offered a derisory price for the Superb as a part-exchange, so looking to sell privately.

The Superb 2.0TSI DSG is a rare beast, with less than 200 sold new in the UK. This engine was only available in the UK from February 2011 and only in Elegance or L&K trim and with DSG. It was dropped when the facelift was introduced in 2013.

LF12XPM

Superb Elegance 2.0TSI 200bhp DSG twindoor

One owner

First registered 3 March 2012

46,160 miles as at 7 February 2016

Brilliant Silver

Onyx leather

Elegance specification includes as standard:

Columbus sat nav

Xenon highlights

Heated electrically adjustable front seats

Dual zone climate control

Cruise control 

Additional options:

Luxon Anthracite wheels (dealer fit option)

MFSW with DSG paddles

Heated windscreen

10 speaker soundsystem

Spare wheel

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres. Front tread depth 6mm, rear tread depth 7mm

Full Skoda main dealer service history (variable servicing)

First service at Robinsons Skoda, Norwich on 19 July 2013 at 15,618 miles

Second service at Robinsons Skoda, Norwich on 28 October 2014 at 31,310 miles

Third service at Robinsons Skoda, Norwich on 12 February 2016 at 46,197 miles 

MOT test expiry date 3 March 2017

Car also has 12 months Skoda Assistance cover remaining. This is transferable to the new owner.

A lot of car with plenty of life left in it for less than £10k

Updated 7 February 2016 - Service history and exterior photos added

Updated 13 February 2016 - Latest service and MOT expiry dates, tyre tread depths, photos of interior and alloys added

Updated 16 February 2016 - New price £9,500 ono

DSC03984_zpsf4fzjtra.jpg

DSC03986_zpswjqpdqio.jpg

DSC03976_zpsv6mdtw7j.jpg

DSC03975_zpsvtnu8cr5.jpg

DSC03987_zpsrjbgjo6h.jpg

DSC03988_zpsdgjjj9n6.jpg

DSC03989_zpsrvfg49fg.jpg

DSC03990_zpso81if3nt.jpg

DSC03991_zpspxmoiw0d.jpg

DSC03992_zpshl1oywbd.jpg

DSC03997_zpsffbkyfq6.jpg

DSC03996_zpstow7ehvl.jpg

DSC03998_zpsnr77nyov.jpg

DSC03995_zpsm4r0mh0f.jpg

DSC03994_zpsuwfezaer.jpg

DSC03978_zps0iirov6t.jpg

DSC03979_zpso6qh3wr7.jpg

DSC03980_zpsk2b3puan.jpg

DSC03981_zps0jweaz8x.jpg

Car is located in Norwich, Norfolk. Please PM or call 07986 483990 if interested.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Mercurio
  • Like 1

This looks absolutely stunning.

Just as I seem to have found my prefect car, this comes up for sale. Huge boot, loads of rear leg room, fully loaded with the vRS engine!

Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great car, only wish it was me!

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments

Deposit paid yesterday on a 2013 Jaguar XF :happy: 

I'm picking it up in two weeks time, so the Superb will be available for sale from 22 February, having been serviced and with 12 months MOT

Overall average over last 2,000 miles or so has been 30 mpg, including a fair proportion of short trips at this time of year. I'd expect 1-2 mpg better when the weather is warmer.

35 mpg is achievable on longer runs and once, when I had time to spare to get from Manchester to Coventry and tried an economy run on the M6, cruising at 55-60mph, I managed a journey average of over 40 mpg on the maxidot display

• Like 1

you could get this remapped to about 260/270 bhp then it would be a real wolf in sheep`s clothing and still get 35+mpg

Mine only mapped to 249 bhp, but it only had about 6K miles on it at the time. It's loosened up a bit since then.

The long-term average is approx 36 mpg.

't is a bit of a Q-car when I'm in the mood, otherwise it's a suitable carriage for a senior citizen....

This looks absolutely stunning.

Just as I seem to have found my prefect car, this comes up for sale. Huge boot, loads of rear leg room, fully loaded with the vRS engine!

Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great car, only wish it was me!

Ditto, I hope it finds a good home soon.

We do a have a vRS to compare with & I mostly prefer driving the SuperB, it's just a bit more relaxed,especially on a long trip.

I'm trying to persuade SWMBO to swap cars with me,so I can trade her vRS in against a Superb V6.

Wish me luck!

DC

• Like 1

Overall average over last 2,000 miles or so has been 30 mpg, including a fair proportion of short trips at this time of year. I'd expect 1-2 mpg better when the weather is warmer.

35 mpg is achievable on longer runs and once, when I had time to spare to get from Manchester to Coventry and tried an economy run on the M6, cruising at 55-60mph, I managed a journey average of over 40 mpg on the maxidot display

Thanks for that, not sure I'm ready for a petrol car just yet. GLWS

Edited by baz1

First post updated, with latest service and MOT expiry dates, tyre tread depths, photos of interior and alloys added

We do a have a vRS to compare with & I mostly prefer driving the SuperB, it's just a bit more relaxed,especially on a long trip.

As a former vRS owner, I agree with old newbie2. If you have an Octavia vRS TSI this would be a great upgrade. 

Edited by Mercurio

Thanks for the comments

Deposit paid yesterday on a 2013 Jaguar XF :happy:

I'm picking it up in two weeks time, so the Superb will be available for sale from 22 February, having been serviced and with 12 months MOT

May I ask please which engine are you getting in the XF. I'm after an XF as well, hopefully a 3 ltr V6 diesel 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger