Octavia VRS Estate Colour and Options Choices

TheSoulMan

Hello to all

Colour : I will be ordering my new Skoda VRS estate 4 x 4 this week. I am wondering what colour looks best. I don't like Rallye Green and while Race Blue metallic looks nice, it's also a bit common. I am drawn to Corrida Red but does it look a bit much? I cannot imagine what the solid Meteor Grey looks like and white is not for me. I am erring towards Quartz Grey metallic which is nicely understated and I think would look good with the black design package. Of course, black always looks right. Thoughts?

Options: is there anything owners wish they had ordered or strongly recommend? What about the SatNav upgrade to the Columbus system? Is it worth an extra £1050?

What is the variable boot floor? Is it simple to change around?

The keyless entry system seems reasonable at £400 but does it work well?

Thanks - new to Briskoda - The Soul Man (Soul & Motown Singer)

www.thesoulman.co.uk

If you have a chance - test a car with the Canton option and compare it to the stock sound system. I picked up my vRS TDI estate this Tuesday, and the stock system doesn't sound particularly good. Probably the weakest part of the package.

Mine have none of the options you ask for, so can't really comment. I didn't go for any SatNav (we don't get that as standard on the vRS in Sweden) - Apple CarPlay and Android Auto works well enough for me. 

Edited by Malakim

Following this as am on the verge of ordering also.

I think the meteor grey is much like the old audi tt colour, but, could be proved wrong.

There was a Quartz Grey Metallic car in Arnold Clark Skoda in Linwood yesterday, and it looked stunning under the lights. It also had the gunmetal finish to the alloys which really  set it off...