Where've they all gone? Felicia Wanted!

In recent years I've seen countless Felicias advertised that I would have liked to have homed but didn't have the space. They had low mileage, low owner counts and were in lovely original condition with little to no rust. I had one myself, a lovely pea green L. I sold mine last year but fancy another now. I've been looking for a little while and I can't find anything that fits the bill - have they really all disappeared? 

Has anyone got one they want to sell? I want a 1.3, pre-facelift. Not bothered by hatch or estate, but would prefer a 68bhp engine. 

Cheers. 

There's a 1.3 MK2 on a V plate up for sale near to me - dark green coloured hatch. Dealer's asking £295.

However, parked outside my house at the moment is a pre-facelift 1.3LXi Estate, with the 68bhp MPi engine. I don't really want to part with it, but would do to another enthusiast who's going to help her go on to live a long and fruitful life.....

My only need is for a vehicle that will be able to permanently carry a wheelchair, so the Felly hatch, nor the Fabia hatch are any good for me.

There's a 1.3 MK2 on a V plate up for sale near to me - dark green coloured hatch. Dealer's asking £295.

However, parked outside my house at the moment is a pre-facelift 1.3LXi Estate, with the 68bhp MPi engine. I don't really want to part with it, but would do to another enthusiast who's going to help her go on to live a long and fruitful life.....

My only need is for a vehicle that will be able to permanently carry a wheelchair, so the Felly hatch, nor the Fabia hatch are any good for me.

Any details?

1.3LXi, 1997, 112,800-ish at the moment (and rising as in daily use). Recent new engine mounts and gearbox mount (genuine parts), replacement front struts from a MK2, Rally Red, 5 owners from new. Limited history before my ownership but full history from my ownership with it (inc. fuel consumption data). Two quality front tyres recently fitted (and one mid-range tyre only yesterday when I picked up the remnants of a knife blade in a supermarket car-park!). Arch covers fitted (arches were fully rubbed down and treated with red oxide primer before these were fitted to keep tinworm at bay), SLXi Velour interior fitted. GLi Alloy wheels. No PAS (couldn't fit that from the donor car due to detail differences between the engines) but not really an issue to be honest. No central locking, no electric windows or mirrors. Rev counter fitted.

Virtually rust-free underneath - documentary evidence of brake pipes being changed approx 7 years ago, front to back. In very good condition considering it's year. As always with a Felly, ultra-reliable and very economical - I see 37-38mpg daily out of the car and that's mainly urban driving!

Slight lacquer peel on the bonnet and (at the moment, but I will endeavour to fix this if the car is sold) the airbag light is on (suspected dash fault).

Holler if you need to know any more details!

1.3LXi, 1997, 112,800-ish at the moment (and rising as in daily use). Recent new engine mounts and gearbox mount (genuine parts), replacement front struts from a MK2, Rally Red, 5 owners from new. Limited history before my ownership but full history from my ownership with it (inc. fuel consumption data). Two quality front tyres recently fitted (and one mid-range tyre only yesterday when I picked up the remnants of a knife blade in a supermarket car-park!). Arch covers fitted (arches were fully rubbed down and treated with red oxide primer before these were fitted to keep tinworm at bay), SLXi Velour interior fitted. GLi Alloy wheels. No PAS (couldn't fit that from the donor car due to detail differences between the engines) but not really an issue to be honest. No central locking, no electric windows or mirrors. Rev counter fitted.

Virtually rust-free underneath - documentary evidence of brake pipes being changed approx 7 years ago, front to back. In very good condition considering it's year. As always with a Felly, ultra-reliable and very economical - I see 37-38mpg daily out of the car and that's mainly urban driving!

Slight lacquer peel on the bonnet and (at the moment, but I will endeavour to fix this if the car is sold) the airbag light is on (suspected dash fault).

Holler if you need to know any more details!

Is this the one you posted on the SOCGB Facebook page the other day? 

• Like 1