2007 Mk2 Octavia vrs pre face lift 2.0 TFSI £3500 New spec update

VRobS

Due to a change in my working circumstances I now have a commute across a busy city and the fuel economy just isn't high enough wile crawling through busy traffic. So it looks like the mk2 going to have to go. I've had the car 2 years in April it's currently showing 85,000 miles but this will go up it had a cam belt and water pump in November 2014 and has an mot for around 11 and a half month.

So here's the list of modifications so far.

White line adjustable front anti roll bar links.

Audi S3 front hubs

Audi S3 345mm front brakes fitted with ECS 2 piece brake rotors and fast road pads

Fk street coilovers kit.

Shark performance stage 1 remap with sts unit. ,,(remap not currently loaded)

Audi R8 coil pack upgrade

Supaskoda carbon fibre front bumper extensions.

Supaskoda rear spoiler diffuser

Supaskoda rear bumper diffuser.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them and I'll get to you as soon as I can. Thanks for looking Rob.

post-86013-0-70552600-1454875669_thumb.jpegpost-86013-0-75470600-1454875757_thumb.jpegpost-86013-0-75755300-1454875847_thumb.jpeg

Edited by VRobS

About half way between York and Hull. Market weighton if you know it. No as far as I can tell the paint work is all original there are a few dints here and there and stone chips on the front end but nothing out of the ordinary.

How much for the springs mate ?

The H&R kit came with springs and dampers is it the whole kit or just the springs you wanted?

Whole kit mate , sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame="VRobS" post="4530525" timestamp="1455489107"]

Whole kit mate , sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good man!!

Can pick up to been in York hahah

As it seems I'm not getting much interest in the car as it is. I'll get some pics of the intercooler and the H&R kit and post them on the for sale section so you can both see what your looking at and I'll post prices as well.

Would be i terested in 1 or 2 bits too mate if you sell parts from it,not too far from you either

What bits would you be interested interested mate? It's not a tracking much attention as yet so the chances of it going back to standard and being stripped are getting greater.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rear electric Windows and due zone climate are both fitted. Excuse my ignorance but what is a jumbo box? It has some service history pre my ownership but being in the trade i carry out my own maintenance but there all in the service book. I think I'm the 3rd owner.

As for power it's currently running the standard 200bhp but is around 250 with the shark map loaded