Need inspiration- What mods to do?

So looking at what mods to do. I have a black 2008 1.4 diesel! Currently standard apart form a sub in the boot. Looking at lowering it but unsure what wheels to get? or weather to leave the standard 15's on there? 

Can people post pics of what mods you have done to the outside of your Fabia? :) 

Cheers! :D

Wind deflectors on mine look nice, and I've got some white led strips in the footwells, there hidden away abit so the light isn't blinding but it makes it much nicer at night getting in and out, I used some self adhesive led strip off eBay, and soldered 2 wires on to the back of the normal interior light and ran the wires down the A pillar and then under the polystyrene under the dash. So they come on and off the same as when the normal interior lights do.

Next I'm thinking about taking it to more bhp in Crewe for a remap, most tuners seem to say they get about 100-110 bhp out of the engines, I'd like to know if anyone's had one of these engines remapped before I bite the bullet (£250 for a remap, not off the shelf, will be a proper job) so if anyone could share on this I'd appreciate it (sorry if I'm thread jacking abit.)

Tinted windows so that people can't establish eye contact to see if you have noticed them.

Tinted lights so that you can invest in brighter, more expensive short life bulbs.

Wind deflectors to increase wind resistance and noise.

A public address PA system and a mahoosive bass speaker in the trunk so that people can hear you coming from a mile off.

Oh,

And,

Don't forget the fluffy dice ;)

If you drive a Mk2 Fabia with Wind Deflectors you might find that they reduce Noise and help keep the Drivers & Passengers windows clear in rainy conditions, so that you can see the mirrors.

Some Bulb Upgrades can help with driving on dipped beam and still not dazzle other road users.

Privacy Glass to the rear passenger windows has little to do with a driver not making eye contact as the law covers how much tint is allowable to the front glass.

But then actualities are irrelevant for comedic value are they vxh26 / vhx28!

• Like 2

Vxh26 keeping your reputation as a troll. Come to expect nothing less now.

As long as it amuses you to post utter garbage that's fine it's just a shame we have to tolerate your contrived drivel.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Tinted windows so that people can't establish eye contact to see if you have noticed them.

Tinted lights so that you can invest in brighter, more expensive short life bulbs.

Wind deflectors to increase wind resistance and noise.

A public address PA system and a mahoosive bass speaker in the trunk so that people can hear you coming from a mile off.

Oh,

And,

Don't forget the fluffy dice ;)

.... And not to forget the ability to talk complete gob****e!

Apologies to the OP

it certainly isn't what he came to this forum to experience is it. Unfortunately VXH is a known troll on here. Shame really. 

As for mods, check out the Fabia build threads. You should get quite a few different ideas off there :)

Thanks guys! Have added a sub in the boot, a CB radio with built in PA system (such a laugh when driving round built up areas.... ;) ). Hopefully lowering her slightly next weekend and the want some bigger wheels! Any pics of different wheels would be good. I am shopping round for a cheap tinter local to me but everyone seems expensive! 

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Have added a sub in the boot, a CB radio with built in PA system (such a laugh when driving round built up areas.... ;) ). Hopefully lowering her slightly next weekend and the want some bigger wheels! Any pics of different wheels would be good. I am shopping round for a cheap tinter local to me but everyone seems expensive!

Might be worth not getting the cheapest tint possible. Id spend a little more personally. Theres nothing worse than a bad tint, they look horrendous :D. Look spot on when done properly though

Wouldn't get away with that tint in the UK too dark at the front. It looks good but I can see why British law won't allow it. Have you ever considered tinting the rear lights or do you like the contrast?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I prefer the lights be as bright as possible for those following to be able to see them. And yes I get the irony of safety concerns with the darker tint. :D

You can actually see out of the window quite readily with that amount of tint, even at night. The lighting on that particular day made it look darker than it really is. You can legally go to 20% tint on rear windows here, but I was happy enough with the 39% all around.

• Like 1

I prefer the lights be as bright as possible for those following to be able to see them. And yes I get the irony of safety concerns with the darker tint. :D

You can actually see out of the window quite readily with that amount of tint, even at night. The lighting on that particular day made it look darker than it really is. You can legally go to 20% tint on rear windows here, but I was happy enough with the 39% all around.

I think the laws partially so the driver can be identified :D.

You can go as dark as you want from B-pillar back in the UK. Make a Fabia van if one wanted ;):D

• Like 2

So looking at what mods to do. I have a black 2008 1.4 diesel! Currently standard apart form a sub in the boot. Looking at lowering it but unsure what wheels to get? or weather to leave the standard 15's on there? 

Can people post pics of what mods you have done to the outside of your Fabia? :) 

Cheers! :D

Swop it for a MK III. ;):)