**REDUCED** Columbus Sat Nav with Superb Surround

RichieJ

I am selling my Skoda Columbus LCD Sat Nav unit. Part number 3T0 035 680A. RNS 510 LCD. Selling due to having sold my Superb I fitted it to. Comes complete with surround for Mk 2 Superb and GPS antenna. Radio code supplied. HW:H05, SW:2684. This Sat Nav unit also has Video In Motion enabled so you can watch DVD's whist on the move. Very simple swap and can take a little as 15 minutes to change. Unit sealed and in very good condition. Price for collection only.

£300

post-83069-0-09784600-1455136662_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-29291600-1455136664_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-25029200-1455136666_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-40517600-1455136668_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-44412600-1455136670_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-60635900-1455136672_thumb.jpg

post-83069-0-47762700-1455136675_thumb.jpg

Edited by RichieJ
  • Like 2

Waterlooville, Hampshire,

I could post via courier if required as it is wrapped and boxed, but this will be at buyers cost. I am happy to arrange the courier if required. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*********REDUCED*******

Price reduced to £300 now.

Need the space in my study back and could do with the cash to help pay for my holiday to Mauritius!

Price is still for collection from Hampshire, but it is boxed and can be shipped if arranged.

Cheers

Richie 

Hi Richie,

I have a 2014 Superb S model, will this be 'plug and play'? I assume all steering controls will be ok as it's a genuine unit?

Let me know

Matt

Hi Matt,

Yes it is. I was surprised at how simple it was to change. If you want it to show in the maxi dot then you just need a member with vcds to code it. I never bothered getting this done.

Regards

Richie

Hi Matt,

No Nav disc provided as I never received one when I bought it, however I have not updated it and it is as mentioned above at SW 2684 and HW H05.

Regards

Richie

edit:  There is this guide on Briskoda on how to update maps and software.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/298284-guide-upgrading-columbus-firmware-and-maps/?p=3550785

Edited by RichieJ

Would this fit into mk2 octavia with bolero?

Thanks in advance.

Cant see why not, I had a bolero before I replaced it with this. You would need another surround though as the one Ive included is for the Superb.

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hello there. A few questions:

How old is the unit?

What year is Navi Map?

Is it HDD?

Cheers

Hello there. A few questions:

How old is the unit?

What year is Navi Map?

Is it HDD?

Cheers

Not too sure on the age, I bought it about 2 years ago from eBay and have only used it, no updated it or altered it in any way. The label stuck to it has a date on it of 13/12/2009. Not sure what the significance is of this though. Not sure again on the version of maps. I just plugged it in, it worked, and I used it. Pretty sure it had the ability to input 7 digit postcodes. I cannot plug it in and check now as the superb has gone and I own a Peugeot. Yes it has a hard disk and I deleted my music off it before I removed it (most people hate my music). Video in motion is enabled so you can watch movies on the move if you choose to take the risk. I only used it in traffic jams or waiting for SWMBO.

• 1 month later...

I am selling my Skoda Columbus LCD Sat Nav unit. Part number 3T0 035 680A. RNS 510 LCD. Selling due to having sold my Superb I fitted it to. Comes complete with surround for Mk 2 Superb and GPS antenna. Radio code supplied. HW:H05, SW:2684. This Sat Nav unit also has Video In Motion enabled so you can watch DVD's whist on the move. Very simple swap and can take a little as 15 minutes to change. Unit sealed and in very good condition. Price for collection only.

£300

Bumping before I end up putting it up for sale on ebay to get rid.

As mentioned, Skoda Columbus 3T0 035 680A complete with GPS antenna and surround for Mk 2 Superb.

Price £300 + Postage

Fits the octavia mk2 right?

Hi,

As Paul007 said, it will fit the Octavia as they are a universal part, however the surround i've included with it is specific for the Superb. you could sell that one and use the money to by an Octavia one.

Richie